Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't decide between the VS and Super Duck Tifas... anybody have a preference between the two (and companies quality wise)?

I too would go with the VS Toys version. It comes with 2 nice head sculpts and the costume is tailored to their body. The Super Duck one you'll have to purchase your own body to outfit, most likely a Phicen/TBLeague one. The Super Duck costume set doesn't look as detailed to me as the VS Toys one.

I've had QC issues with Super Duck products before. Their Supergirl set kept tearing at below the armpit, but I was lucky to know a seamstress that re-enforced those stitches for me.

I'm not keen on the SW version, if you've seen that one. It's a new Tifa set for the original FF7 game. I've yet to see the AceToys version. For now, VS version looks the best to me!

Super Duck Aerith

111639baxkev2fkkz2lmll.jpg

111642coh112scsvhqqfcz.jpg

111645vhdlun2flntvdgnh.jpg

111651qixk410xlz2i04qz.jpg

111715sktww64w6wew2v0z.jpg

111721peiqj1aqia2ia1j6.jpg

111731r6zvjpk6sqdzpq6k.jpg

Dang, I was really hoping for another Tifa :lol

Looks really good. However, I am not really fan of costume sets. So I may try to hold out for a version that comes with a body. Let the Aerith wars begin!

What's with all these statue companies getting the faces right but none of the figure companies get them right? Really off putting. None of these 1/6 figures faces look good enough besides that SD Aerith.

What's with all these statue companies getting the faces right but none of the figure companies get them right? Really off putting. None of these 1/6 figures faces look good enough besides that SD Aerith.

It's harder to get likeliness on smaller scale. Play Arts kai Aerith itself is not spot on.

Plenty of 1/6 sculpts have accurate likenesses. It's like these companies aren't even trying with Tifa. Hopefully the Ace Toyz cloud actually looks like him.

By the way XZ Studio is the exact same factory as Pink Pink Studio

I like these statues but I wish they were 1/6, not everything has to be 1/4 or bigger. I don't think I'm a big enough fan to dedicate that much space and money. A smaller scale would be much easier to find a spot for.

I like these statues but I wish they were 1/6, not everything has to be 1/4 or bigger. I don't think I'm a big enough fan to dedicate that much space and money. A smaller scale would be much easier to find a spot for.

Same here, I would probably (and gladly) get more of FFVII collectibles if they are in smaller scale.
I already have a 1/4 Kinetiquettes Mai which I have to dust every few days as I haven't got around to get a custom display case.

The market for 1/6 products, especially licensed products isnt really big in terms of choices.
There are a lot of licensed 1/6 figures made by big companies but this also means that they need the official license.
Which is a problem if we take a look at Square Enix because Square Enix is not interested in working together with Hot Toys or whatever.
So the result is that SE is only releasing their own stuff and they dont have a 1/6 seamless body with real clothes toy line.

Which means only third party companies without license will create more stuff
and most of the time they will only make the clothing + headsculpt without body because production is cheap and they dont have to be afraid
that the real right holder will sue them. And the other third party companies are taking the other path with really expensive 1/4 high quality statues
in super limited quantity. Third party company 1/6 figures is right in the middle of the other two paths and its the least popular one.
(especially(!) when its a female character)

That looks great if it was 1/6. I'm gonna just stick with their Play Arts figure for the crew. Seems the rest of the choices on the market is mediocre.

28f39ce5-1414-4f75-890a-71f931b9143f.jpg

That MH Studio Tifa looks great. I wonder what the price will be.

I almost want to get a couple of those Play Arts figures but the price seems so steep for an all plastic figure that isn't even 1/6.

Back