Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, i'm not sure how the layout looks like.
They didnt say if its cast off or whatever.
The Greenleaf Studio Claire and Android arent cast off, but Nami is cast off.
Nami has two sets of lower torso + legs (short jeans + long jeans),
one nude upper torso with cloth bikini and one headsculpt. But the headsculpt seam is not in the middle of the neck,
the head comes on top of the neck so you cant see the seam.
So i dont know why they have to hide the seam with a choker here, if thats even the reason.
Maybe they just thought it looks better

Pre Order is up
about 520-550 USD (shipping not included)
cast off (skirt and top can be removed), changeable arms

WeChat-Image_20200813155341.jpg

The sculpt realism and proportion looks best. Only thing I don't like about it is the inaccurate clothing and maybe the hair.

Greenleaf is pretty good with feedback, if enough people point out things like inaccurate clothing,
theres a high chance they will change it. They even made a second alternative completely new headsculpt
for their latest statue because of fan feedback before they announced Tifa.
So if you have feedback, they have a official Facebook page where you can find all of their announcements
and you can write a comment under the Tifa post

Would love to see a VTS Seph.
Hopefully this means we are one step closer to a MGS figure from VTS/DAM.

Would love to see a VTS Seph.
Hopefully this means we are one step closer to a MGS figure from VTS/DAM.

Can't imagine that happening at all. IMO VTS has never really made any good original sculpt unlike LIM with their "Peter" from PS4 Spiderman game.
For DAM, I am still hoping to see RE2 figures from them.

I'm just glad more and more characters from games are getting made. Gives me hope one of these companies might take on Mass Effect someday, so I can finally have a 1/6 Garrus figure.

Can't imagine that happening at all. IMO VTS has never really made any good original sculpt unlike LIM with their "Peter" from PS4 Spiderman game.
For DAM, I am still hoping to see RE2 figures from them.

Eh, different strokes, I've not been impressed with any Lim sculpts, they've all got soft expressions.

I don't really understand why these studio are including 18+ type of addition (accessories/body part) to female statues.
Green Leaf is now offering "cool fighting costume" for Tifa as free gift.

Its some kind of ... BDSM outfit? Or i dont know how to describe it.
I dont think its exclusive, most of the time these things are a gift for early pre orders,
like for customers who pre ordered in the first 4 weeks or something. They will get the bonus for free.
Why they are doing it? Sex sells i guess. These kind of statues are not really intended for 12 year old FF fans.

Where you guys finding these updates?

I think I saw greenleaf's facebook before but can't find it anymore.

I see them in local FB group/stores.
With all these Chinese studios making Onepiece, Pokemon, DGZ, Naruto, game characters - it's like I am seeing statue being announced almost on a daily basis

Where you guys finding these updates?

I think I saw greenleaf's facebook before but can't find it anymore.

Greenleaf Studios FB page was deleted, its possible that Square Enix forced them to delete it
because the site was gone a couple of hours after Greenleaf announced the Remake Tifa statue.
But even if thats what happened, it doesnt really matter because all the shops are still selling the statue.

You can find updates and news pretty easily if you just google a specific statue name, it doesnt matter which one, just some unlicensed one,
then you copy paste all of the online shop names you found into FB and follow all of them with your FB account.
You will probably find like 10-20 asian stores and they all post new products, updates, new prototypes etc daily.

5Ut9l1h.jpg

R3EOjMi.jpg

Erbj1I2.jpg

Final Fantasy Remake 1/4 Diorama Resin Statue from F4 Studio.
All "product" images are still just renders but I like that F4 is incorporating Cloud, Tifa and Aerith together in one diorama (what...no love for Barret?).

Back