Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 691254

Just a brief update for those who might face a similar issue: I washed the forearm with soapy water and then applied talcum powder. Thus far, it has been effective, and there's no residue left on the forearm. I'll continue monitoring for a few days to confirm that the problem has been completely resolved.
I just noticed mine has the same issue as well. Did the soapy water + talcum powder resolve it? Did you use warm, lukewarm, or cold water? Also did you have to repeat the process multiple times? Lastly, how much talcum did you apply and did you have to wipe any excess?

Thank you!

I guess when reviews happen for the death note figures we’ll see if they have the right skin colour and if either would be the right height. If they do then I’d suggest keeping the AC as it will only get higher if you plan to resell. If they don’t match then might as well use your 2nd AC cloud.
I’m just waiting on your idea tbh lol.

since I have 2 Cloud AC’s I might use that other body for the Remake Cloud OR I’d be hunting down the Death Notes’ Seamless or Jointed bodies. I think the skin tone wouldn’t be a problem. but idk 😂

lmk your thoughts..

Cloud is clean at and no more staining, thanks to what you’ve posted bro 🙏🏼 bless you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
So many great pics lately! Damn these GAMETOYS figures are so photogenic!

You kidding me fam? This pic are so sick (I wonder if anyone will get that reference…)

Seriously, these look awesome. The third ‘blurry’ shot can me mistaken for a frame from Advent Children.

I got my Cloud + Fenrir home today! After everything Ive read on here I was really nervous about the state of the figures. After checking the box and realizing it was all banged up and had huge tears (straight through both the brown and black box) I was even more nervous. BUT I think the GT Gods must have smiled down upon me because nothing was broken inside, or stained or anything! So happy right now! And the figure/s is amazing!!!! :love:

So many great pics lately! Damn these GAMETOYS figures are so photogenic!

You kidding me fam? This pic are so sick (I wonder if anyone will get that reference…)

Seriously, these look awesome. The third ‘blurry’ shot can me mistaken for a frame from Advent Children.
Thanks, friend! Your work and poses on your AC Cloud review easily exceed these ones.

Back