Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recently got the war story version of tifa, and decided to do a quick behind-the-scenes video/photo shoot.

Attachments

• FFPhoto 01.jpg
    FFPhoto 01.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 137
  • FFPhoto 02.jpg
    FFPhoto 02.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 145
  • FFPhoto 03.jpg
    FFPhoto 03.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 130
  • FFPhoto 04.jpg
    FFPhoto 04.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 127
  • FFPhoto 05.jpg
    FFPhoto 05.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 112
  • FFPhoto 06.jpg
    FFPhoto 06.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 126
  • FFPhoto 07.jpg
    FFPhoto 07.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 117
  • FFPhoto 08.jpg
    FFPhoto 08.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 120
  • FFPhoto 09.jpg
    FFPhoto 09.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 120
  • FFPhoto 10.jpg
    FFPhoto 10.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 133
  • FFPhoto 11.jpg
    FFPhoto 11.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 111
  • FFPhoto 12.jpg
    FFPhoto 12.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 101
  • FFPhoto 13.jpg
    FFPhoto 13.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 139
Paid off the Game Toys Cloud, hopefully he's released soon. I've sold off a huge chunk of figures between the time I ordered and now, so my collection is evolving. Looking forward to having more game characters.

LOL, was fuzzing her hair with water, and I think some got onto the tank top(war story's version of the tank top is single layer, unlike VS Toys and super duck, they are double due to the black inner wear.)

I used the YM Toys/VS Toys headsculpt with a TBL S20S to eliminate the neck issue on the war story version, and dress it up with war story's spare clothes.

FFPhoto 10.jpg

Still, I like @kernelsalonpas posing better than mine. LOL

Paid off the Game Toys Cloud, hopefully he's released soon. I've sold off a huge chunk of figures between the time I ordered and now, so my collection is evolving. Looking forward to having more game characters.
oh where did you PO yours? I've been looking everywhere and they're all out of slots :(
Awesome way to start posting - the only thing I believe could be better is the neck length.
thanks man. yeah I was busy with my light setup I forgot to fix her neck thing to cover it up haha.
Still, I like @kernelsalonpas posing better than mine. LOL
haha, that's what I really like about these phicen bodies- they're very articulate and it's all up to your imagination haha

oh where did you PO yours? I've been looking everywhere and they're all out of slots :(

thanks man. yeah I was busy with my light setup I forgot to fix her neck thing to cover it up haha.

haha, that's what I really like about these phicen bodies- they're very articulate and it's all up to your imagination haha
I ordered mine from TNS back when he first went up for PO. They or OneSixthKit might have extras once he's in stock due to people canceling, but you have to act quick because they always sell out fast.

Super duck got yet another Tifa up for po on OSK.
I wonder if anyone can see the difference between “Combat Girl” and “Combat Girl 2.0”?

I dunno the superduck's never get the likeness right, which I assume is on purpose due to licensing or something.

There's also a statue version of the Aerith Dress figure, essentially the same scale and sculpt, just no joints.

Gametoys Ichigo looks good, but no updates on the Final Fantasy figures got me curious where they're actually at in the process. They supposedly have a social media presence on Weibo, but nobody seems to have the link. Gonna have to just wait and see.

Nice, I'll probably settle with that new headsculpt and put it on the War Story version. If Gametoys does one, I don't think I'll buy another Tifa for the third time.

Back