Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO’d the Cloud & Fenrir set from OSK, screw it. I prefer the Hardy and I skipped that stupidly but this is the next best thing.
I placed a PO for Cloud + Fenrir with OSK as well. Will just do manual payment plans as we get closer to the release date of the figure.

I have Cloud and Daytona but couldn't pass up on Cloud + Fenrir as well. Sephiroth will be alone though. He might just have to be displayed on a shelf on his own.

Or I might sell Daytona on its own down the road. Will see what happens.

51897235857_5610ccc30c_k.jpg

51898848215_8cd5b0e65f_k.jpg

I see some of you ordered fenrir because you missed out hardy daytona but you would actually prefer hardy.

But for me, I will take fenrir anytime over hardy. There’s something about the organic design and the way the sword was kept in it that makes me loves it. It’s like a character by itself. But hey, everyone has their own preference. 😁

I see some of you ordered fenrir because you missed out hardy daytona but you would actually prefer hardy.

But for me, I will take fenrir anytime over hardy. There’s something about the organic design and the way the sword was kept in it that makes me loves it. It’s like a character by itself. But hey, everyone has their own preference. 😁

I actually had this discussion with a friend of mine after ordering the set - I think Remake Hardy looks fantastic but it clearly takes several design cues from the Fenrir rather than being its own unique thing, which leads to it not really having its own identity to some degree. On top of that, the Fenrir is Cloud's personal custom vehicle designed for long haul journeys and presumably combat situations, it needs to be big and beefy - the Hardy, in the context of canon, is intended to be a prototype consumer vehicle. There's no real reason for it to look like that, other than the obvious reference.

I like the Daytona better because its tied to the OG wich is a game that has so much meaning and emotions tied to it for me, thus the Hardy feel special. I do think Fenrir look very cool indeed but I didnt enjoy AC and have no feelings for the bike cause of it. But as you say, to each their own! :D
Sadly I missed out on the Daytona (but I at least have the PAK one).

Last edited:
I like the Daytona better because its tied to the OG wich is a game that has so much meaning and emotions tied to it for me, thus the Hardy feel special. I do think Fenrir look very cool indeed but I didnt enjoy AC and have no feelings for the bike cause of it. But as you say, to each their own! :D
Sadly I missed out on the Daytona (but I at least have the PAK one).
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I think Fenrir is the cooler looking bike and has a more significance sense story wise but I never liked Advent Children, still don't.

It's not a good film aside from the fan service and action scenes. FF7 has a much bigger place in my heart and that comes with Daytona.

Still doesn't stop me from getting Cloud, Daytona, AC Cloud and Fenrir though. :medic

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I think Fenrir is the cooler looking bike and has a more significance sense story wise but I never liked Advent Children, still don't.

It's not a good film aside from the fan service and action scenes. FF7 has a much bigger place in my heart and that comes with Daytona.

Still doesn't stop me from getting Cloud, Daytona, AC Cloud and Fenrir though. :medic
Wholeheartedly agree. The things I did enjoy in the film when I first watched it was seeing the characters looking "real" and the music.

Haha Im not entirely there but I can at least say it didnt stop me from getting AC Cloud even if Im not a huge fan of his clothes, but its CLOUD!! And I will probably do the same for the rest of the crew if GT decide to release them in AC attire... except for Barret, I do not like AC Barret, he wont have my love or money. :LOL:

Last edited:
I'd love to see GT or another company have a crack at doing Kadaj, Yazoo or Loz. To my knowledge the only merch they've ever gotten is a Kadaj Play Arts from like 2006 and a small diecast model of their bikes. Maybe a little bit niche, granted, but I'd likely end up buying a Kadaj to go with Cloud.

His arms are a bit weird in FF7 Remake. He's very scrawny and skinny looking but his arms are defined/toned. They're not exactly bulky but he does have muscle and this is from the latest PS5/PC Intergrade version. It's also weird because he looks more buff in some shots while looking skinny in others.

I think GameToys did a pretty damn good job with their figure. I never pictured Cloud to have really buff thick arms to begin with.

Cy216bH.png
zqozp9f.png

R9kSJfM.png

51887880423_1b592d9355_k.jpg
Yeah, he doesn't have muscle mass but he does have muscle definition and broad shoulders.

That might actually be the issue I have with the figure body, his shoulders look narrow. I intend to try a VTS body if I can ever find one.

If AC Cloud's body is anything like the material they used on the seamless arms for FF7R Cloud, it'll be nice and durable. In comparison to Phicen and JiaouDoll seamless bodies I own, Cloud's arm material seems the most durable out of them all and the most "rubbery" whereas Phicen and JiaouDoll are a softer material to the touch and seems like they can be bent to a point where the material may "snap" or rip, but this material on Cloud's arms seems very thick and rubbery. And when creased, the crease tends to go away, which is something I don't see in Phicen/JiaouDoll (unfortunately:monkey2).
Hum not at all, unfortunatly Gametoys Cloud's arms are not better than Phicen/Jiaoudoll.
Personally I let mine in museum pose.
For the arms, i think VTS is the on which have better quality

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 129
Hum not at all, unfortunatly Gametoys Cloud's arms are not better than Phicen/Jiaoudoll.

This yours? It looks like someone took a bite out of it, not just standard wear and tear.

This is what I'm concerned about. I don't know how anybody can say that a product is more durable than the rest when it hasn't been a year since Cloud remake has been released. By touch and feel plus the maker's claims doesn't guarantee anything. Stress testing, variances in temperature, and time will only tell if something is durable.

Anyway, we don't have the full story for this but I still would prefer an extra set of jointed arms included.

Did they tear when posing for the materia and sword or was that pose your museum pose?

That is quite the tear, any background info on this?

How was the figure being posed? I intend to leave mine sitting in a position untouched indefinitely. Like perhaps just standing with the arms down. Will that cause issues like this? Holy smokes

That's why I don't ever leave any seamless joint bent. It's fine to do it for a photo or so but not for long term display. It's also why I like that they included a jointed arm for FF7 Cloud.

Shame that they abandoned that and just went full seamless for AC Cloud and what looks like Tifa. Those two figures are staying museum posed forever.

Back