• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Figuremaster Les Joker Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Paid 100.00 and will take 80.00 shipped.

a993_1.JPG

That's a great deal right there :rock I've already got one on order or I'd have taken you up on it.

This should be gone very soon, there have been plenty asking for Les to make more heads so this is indeed a sweet deal!

When I painted the samples for choices for everyone, I painted one extra, so I had enough to hang on to for my in progress go-bys, so Ed could be free to do as he wished with his.
That's it though. The rest I am working on are all due later in the month, or first part of April, as one released set.
This is the ONLY Ledger Joker that I have painted that is out there now. It was a pre-agreed upon element of this head purchase.

Hope whoever finally gets it, actually wants it.
The rest will come as soon as I get to them.

Here's one I took on a body that has been previously posted that shows the face in a less zoomed in form.

Joker002PencilTrick2.jpg

Good luck with it, Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back