Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need the side by side to see just how incredible the work is.

DSCN0101.jpg

Just received Stendec's AMAZING Hicks headset, and will post pics with my still not movie accurate (needs knife and lighter detail work yet) figure. But, he is a LOT more interesting now! Thanks Stendec! :rock

Updates:

Aliens & Predators related,
Pics of an almost finished Predator Elder & another P2 set of repaints to come.
Two almost finished full-out Reese figure customs almost ready!
Even revamping and repainting some AVP Brownie Aliens into AR versions. That will be in late Feb no doubt.

And more heads of course...Wofford's Indy head for one (So I can send his Bale on and we can see it on a figure at long last!!!), bwayne's and Gruff's and some of Damian's, and some more of DrJediSith's stuff, Pjam's swag, even some for good ole DekDave! Of course, some in-prog Jokers and much more.

Thanks all for your patience! :rock

Superman heads, please be patient as I am trying to get a lot of these other heads out of the way to focus once more on the long delayed Superman lot. There are quite a few Supes heads and a couple of full custom figures that are taking time, so please bear with me. :monkey3

(Thanks so much everyone for not bearing down with many emails and PMs as I am trying! I will have good news for all of you soon! If I haven't mentioned you or your stuff, trust I am working on it as well...can't list everything... but I will add in Toyadventurer's droolworthy Selene which is almost ready for posting!)

Anyway, lots of pics coming, and lots shipping soon. :rock

Added Note:

Another run of Spikey Haired Hicks heads will be available soon! I hope to do another group of them for any interested folks. Some have already requested one officially with me, so watch for a new thread notice in the Sales area for the next lot of these.
I hope all of you that are still after HT Hicks figures are getting one, custom or otherwise, at less than these ridiculously astronomical prices I see on Ebay! :monkey2 )

More soon! Painting like a crazed Banshee!!!

Last edited:
Poor Les, it's like you're the resident Bob Cratchit to the accumulated board of Scrooge. I feel bad asking you about a Hicks head and a couple of repaints I'd like done.

Thanks for the update Les. I'm learning the value of patience, and waiting to hear from you first now about updates, especially for my Reeve Superman painted head! :D I just can't wait to get it...but I know I need to wait....so I am. :eek: :D

You know I definitely want a painted "Spikey-haired" Hicks this time, since I missed out on him in your last round of that head! :D

I agree Gruff Old Bear! That's just making me want mine from him even more! His Reeve Superman is the BEST custom head I've ever seen of Reeve to this day! :D

Will it be possable get an unpanted casting off the "Spikey-haired" Hicks?

Thanks all. I am working, to the bare knuckles, believe me!
Thanks Gruff! :D And thanks as always Mike. No fears fella! :rock

Poor Les, it's like you're the resident Bob Cratchit to the accumulated board of Scrooge. I feel bad asking you about a Hicks head and a couple of repaints I'd like done.

No problem. Email me about any heads and a Hicks. As stated, I plan on an official thread in commerce soon to account for any new Hicks heads. Trying to get to that. Any details for painted and unpainted will be in there. I will try to make both available at that time.

NOTE: Anyone PMing me needs to know this, due to my having had to restart my membership here several times due to computer problems, both the Figuremaster Les and figuremasterles names are no longer active (even though there are posts in those names still within the site and this thread), and are not accessible to me anymore. So, anyone attempting to send me PM's using those names will be met with full inboxes. If you need to reach me, PM me at my current member name Les Walker, or email me at my link within my member profile.
Thanks all. Sorry about any confusion from this.

Kit Fisto, PM coming :D

Les, the new photo of Reeve in your sig is terrific. Looks like the great man himself.

That's pretty funny because it's the same Reeves imaged used in the previous, more animated sig Les had, guess you recrop it a bit and such and it looks like a new photo :)

That's pretty funny because it's the same Reeves imaged used in the previous, more animated sig Les had, guess you recrop it a bit and such and it looks like a new photo :)

I couldn't figure it out either! And it was my photo!
Recropping does indeed change the whole look of a subject.

Restated for anyone that missed it first go round...

As stated, I plan on an official thread in commerce soon to account for any new Hicks heads. Trying to get to that. Any details for painted and unpainted will be in there. I will try to make both available at that time.

NOTE: Anyone PMing me needs to know this, due to my having had to restart my membership here several times due to computer problems, both the Figuremaster Les and figuremasterles names are no longer active (even though there are posts in those names still within the site and this thread), and are not accessible to me anymore. So, anyone attempting to send me PM's using those names will be met with full inboxes. If you need to reach me, PM me at my current member name Les Walker, or email me at my link within my member profile.
Thanks all. Sorry about any confusion from this.

Les, I'm just curious, but how would computer problems affect your membership? It should be independent of any particular computer.

Dude, I have NO IDEA! :lol That was a period of hell (that recurred in strange ways at strange times...to me it seems, alone....not sure why...). I even was thankful to Darklord Dave for working on it from his end, and my local Cable company working on it from my end, and all the while, checking out my computer (All of which improved when I got my new Dell system in October). But seriously, no idea why me. I hated all that. It works now, so no sense rehashing that frustration again. :D

Just letting anyone know that was trying to PM me via those old membership names, as some have in the last day or so.

Anyway...

NEW STUFF!

Here is a FINALLY FINISHED Set of repainted Hot Toys PREDATORS!
AVP ELDER and the first P2...

Predpaints1.jpg

Predpaints2.jpg

Predpaints3.jpg

Predpaints4.jpg

Closeup of the P2 gear repainted to a more coppery finish
Predpaints5.jpg

Love that gear!

Anyway, back to heads fulltime again! :rock

MORE TO COME!

Hey Les, I sent you an email a couple of days ago. Let me know when you've read it ;)

Hey Les, I sent you an email a couple of days ago. Let me know when you've read it ;)

I did, and I responded. Looks like some of my mails get lost out there...:monkey4
I can on the BDP2 parts, and the other will take some time. I'll try emailing again about it. Look for another email soon.

Those Aragorns look lovely Les! I think--OH WAIT! I mean Predators! That's right, I meant predators! Nobody does them like you do bro, they're just amazing. If I had ever seen one of the predator movies I would definitely know that yours are the best!

:D

(By the way, I'm just kidding with the whole Aragorn-pushing thing. I know you've got a lot on your plate, and you should take your time and not let yourself get stressed out. Take care of yourself, or you'll work yourself to death!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back