• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Figure Lot 12" F/S

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FREEDANDEE

Freaked Out
Reaction score
These were used for Display purposes only. They DO NOT have their original boxes, as it were never my intentions to have to one day sell them. However I am looking to use this money towards the purchase of a "Gammorean Guard" Lifesize Bust. The figures are in perfect condition and complete unless other wise stated. I am the original owner/adult owned.

If you need to have other Feedback references my ebay name is: cofone2003 over 270 transactions with 100 percent feedback as seen here: (https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cofone2003&ftab=AllFeedback) also have 100 percent feedback at Highdefdigest for over 80 transactions as seen here. (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/itrader.php?u=624).

I ship to the Con. US Only at the time. Thanks! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
BRJ AND TWO FACE COMBO -$130 Shipped-UPS SOLD!!!!

Hot Toys-"Two Face"-Complete $80
2is7aqd.jpg

Hot Toys-"Bank Robber Joker"-DON"T HAVE MK760 with removable clip (friend needed it-LOL)$80
9tj3hx.jpg

Any Prison Break Fans?
This is Official Prison Break Magazine-Complete Collection one of each issue-OOP
$30 Shipped

ivfm6u.jpg

Hot Toys-"Iron Man Mark 1"-Perfect/Complete-only had the lights on to test them when he first arrived. $110SOLD
Hot Toys-"Iron Man-Mark 3"-Perfect/Complete-only had the lights on to test them when he first arrived. $125SOLD

Last edited:
He's asking $450 shipped. it's in the original post.
Great price, good luck with your sale!

He's asking $450 shipped. it's in the original post.
Great price, good luck with your sale!

D'OH! Sorry there was so much in the paragraph that it blends in...

Great figures, good luck to ya!

Took Raiden off Sales thread-love it 2 much-LOL. On my way to UPS if somebody needs something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back