Figure Club 1/6 A Clockless Orange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did a Pre order on KG Hobby. I am big Kubrick fan so this is a must pre order. I think this figure looks alright for the price.

I agree but many of rainman sculpts suffer on likeness (many are perfect but many do suffer on likeness). But it's still better than this one for sure :( . I think more than likeness I feel his Alex sculpt is a bit on the smaller side! ... But agree with your statement that there is no perfect Alex sculpt yet and that's a white space someone needs to address. But again would I spend 250 on a paint and sculpt if it's a marginal improvement probably not :(

I'm not sure the Rainman head is a huge improvement. We're still lacking a good likeness of Alex.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Some day someone will make a better Alex than Rainman's. But I'm ok with buying RM's and waiting to see when that happens. His will more than suffice until that day. :)

no idea if that will bump the cost. i have rainman sculpt so i just need to buy this for the accessories and may be extra clothing and body ... so may stick to figure club based on price.

I think it's fairly obvious that both the Redman and Figure Club head sculpts are terrible. Almost laughable to me. I hope someone does a decent Malcolm McDowell likeness so that we can replace this head because the other parts are usable, just not the head.

Sean

I already pre ordered "Mad Max" from KG, so might as well go for this one as well as I love the film. Really find the sculpt terrible though...

Back