Action Figure Figma The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Link figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But is Good Smile Company and Max Factory aware of that market for characters like Little Mac? And do they think it's worth their time? That's the question. They do stuff based on relevancy in particular. The Pit Figmas were based on the new game, and done due to that in particular, not due to the older ones. I'm not knocking older games, but I'm trying to explain how those companies work. Along with the fact that mostly aim toward their home land, Japan.

And no one loves Samus's latest game for the record :lol Wait now insulting Bandai? When they're doing Mario and did a bunch of Megaman figures? Them's fighting words.

Yet they make figures of Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury. These aren't figures my kids are crying out for. Just saying :)

That's not the point and most parents wouldn't let their kids go near anything Michael Jackson related :lol

That's not the point and most parents wouldn't let their kids go near anything Michael Jackson related :lol

Lol :F

It kind of is the point though. People were of the opinion that GSC and Bandai will only make figures of popular modern stuff that only kids like but really, we do see them take risks squarely aimed at the older collector.

Back