Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should add figuarts to the thread title, since they are similar style/scale.

I've got two figmas arriving soon. Kirito re-release from sword art online and Haruka Nanase from Free! I don't have many figmas but once i get thise two, I think I'll post a collection shot along with all my revoltechs and figuarts.

Well its my first Figma and I hope its not my last. I have been waiting for a new Guyver line ( seeing how I missed the earlyer releases ) and this did not disappoint.

wXDjoNC.png

BxtORjq.png

ILux9gz.png

bkS8lpi.png

I really hope they make the rest!

Well its my first Figma and I hope its not my last. I have been waiting for a new Guyver line ( seeing how I missed the earlyer releases ) and this did not disappoint.

wXDjoNC.png

BxtORjq.png

ILux9gz.png

bkS8lpi.png

I really hope they make the rest!

Awesome pictures. I got Figma Guyver Unit 1 from amiami just this week. It's a fantastic figure: well detailed, with lots of articulation.

I missed out on all of the previous Guyver figures from 2006 as well, so I'm glad that Figma's re-releasing the line. I hope they continue with all of the other Guyver units, I'll get them EVERY one of them :drool.

Tokyo ghoul should be an obvious choice for them. I mean come on man!!

I'm soo glad figma got out of making just school girl anime, and doubly so they're making Solid Snake!

I'm gonna order Guyver, Motoko Kusinagi and possibly Iron man. I already gave 2 Snakes on preorder [emoji41]
Can't wait to see where they go. My personal but unlikely choice is Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star!

Looks like max factory is doing pacific rim. Deltorofilms.com released pics of an early build of their gypsy danger. Hope its gonna be a figma!

2f43eb93ea78ec79f4dffb1c3a6b70c3.jpg

Tokyo ghoul should be an obvious choice for them. I mean come on man!!

I thought so, too, ha ha. Apparently, they disagree.

Nah, it's possible that they might do something with Tokyo Ghoul later. Although for now, I'm happy with the S.A.S. Tokyo Ghoul stuff we're getting. Really happy.

Thanks for the link! The only one notable to me of all those prototypes is the Main Protagonist of Persona 4. All Figma made were Chie and Yukiko for whatever reason, so it's nice to see they haven't forgotten.

They also announced this one which I didn't see in the link : Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock Hound/Meitantei Holmes.

534612Holmes.jpg

Back