Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEllo if anyone is interested I will be selling all 6 sengoku basara revoltech figures,& Cattleya revoltech figure. Pm me for prices.

It's not the quality of the figure,it's the quality of the service, condition of the pice, if they at covered in hot glue, and need a hydrogen peroxide bath or not, etc.

The service from Ami Ami is excellent. They include an indication of the condition of the figure with the listing, so there should be no surprises there, either.

I've done buisness with them for years, though I've never bought preowned. Everything was listed as item quality A, so we will see.

Even so, I think I may dunk the QB revos in peroxide.

Out in Japan right now, but haven't had a chance to visit Akihabara (aka Akiba) yet. Well, in full. Stopped by after somewhere else but it was too late and all the stores were closing. Managed to see a few figmas and revoltechs for cheap, need to go back.

Hi I was checking out this thread and am pretty new to it...but I have some figma and revoltech figs..mainly the Fist of the North Star ones and Figmas Robocop, Golgo 13, and just got Griffith...was looking to see if there was anyone out there selling or trade their Berserk Guts? for a reasonable price or wanna trade? I have some very nice 3A Brambles or Berties 1/12 scale I can trade or a Kotobukiya Wonder Woman.. let me know..Thanks

anyone getting this.

mc7o15.jpg

I ordered one from AmiAmi. I'll most likely get rid of him. I'll have to see it in person first. I only got him so that I could add him to my Super Smash Bros cast. I'm glad he wasn't delayed a month like the Link and Samus reissues because I purposely made sure to have no orders in Nov.

If you decide you don't want yours.. I'd be interested. :)

I got my Sonic nendoroid when it was first released and I love it. Best Sonic figure you can buy. It blows away all the ones you can find at Toys-R-Us in terms of aesthetics and quality.

Just got that Sonic today in Akiba for about 30 bucks. Spent over $200 today out there. A lot of Figmas and Revoltechs for good prices.

I've finally gotten into Figma. I'm collecting stuff from Cobra, Attack on Titan, and Berserk. It's pretty nice that you can pick up the odd figure here or there, like Link, but that some of the others properties are getting a nice cast of characters.

I need to pick up Sonic, just waiting a bit longer first.

I've finally gotten into Figma. I'm collecting stuff from Cobra, Attack on Titan, and Berserk. It's pretty nice that you can pick up the odd figure here or there, like Link, but that some of the others properties are getting a nice cast of characters.

I need to pick up Sonic, just waiting a bit longer first.

Attack the Titan figures are out?

^
What he said. I'm splurged and preordered Mikasa from the Good Smile Company shop for the special roof stand. I wonder if they will do that for Eren too. I'm scared to hold off preordering him if he pops up on amiami though b/c he will likely be a super fast seller like Mikasa.

Anyone see fate/ stay night those figures are incredible trying to get into that anime any good?

I've only watched Fate/Zero, which I think is a good anime. Not one of my favorites, but good nonetheless. I guess you're interested in getting a Saber figure since you're asking about the series.

I've only watched Fate/Zero, which I think is a good anime. Not one of my favorites, but good nonetheless. I guess you're interested in getting a Saber figure since you're asking about the series.

Yea she looks great.

Back