Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered two DXs, one for a friend.

The confusion over how ordering went caused myfigurecollection to blow up, it was hilarious :rotfl the page for DX Link got closed as a result, that never happens :lol

In Japan, the DX is goodsmile online store ONLY
For rest of the world, the DX can be bought through any partners, retailers and goodsmile online store.

I assume GSC charge straight away for preorders? I want the DX but can't get it this month :(

It looks damn awesome.

I assume GSC charge straight away for preorders? I want the DX but can't get it this month :(

It looks damn awesome.

If I remembered correctly they charge a couple of weeks before the release.

So if it's released in August you will be charge then not now.

Plus I believe it's 2000Y shipping cost no matter where.

All this info is written on their online store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they don't charge right away. and the total after checkout was 8,000 yen which right now with the current exchange is just under $70. If the yen gets any stronger (which it's expected to do I believe) the price will keep going up. better to stick with BBTS for now if your in North America etc.

Thanks, I was on my mobile at the time and the site didn't want to play properly.

I don't know. I want it but almost double the price for the extra few bits. I think I'll wait for now. Will probably regret it but as my wife would say, I can't have everything! :gah:

Jeez, ALBW Link looks amazing! I thought the SS one was cool, but that SNES-era style is so charming.

Figma announced a Gurlukovich soldier, right? Has there been any update on that?

Until sensei arrives, to live is to suffer.

Saitama_Megaton_Punch.gif

Yay, finally. I love this game. Cant wait to get them as well as the 1/12 arcade machine.

Figures = 4700Y - Sept preorder starts.

12622189_10208819730874183_3258927187668788340_o.jpg
12509132_10208819731274193_7218081090564771938_n.jpg

Almost forgot that game did exist in the 90s :lol

It was prety huge back then, I even bought a Sega Saturn so I can play it at home since I kept on losing whenever I play in the arcade.

TP Ganondorf and TP Zelda please, considering we're getting Toon Zelda! :pray:

Back