Fight Club 2 Graphic Novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted, but if it has, my apologies. It's dropping May 27.

fightclub2.jpg

Fight Club 2: Exclusive 6-Page Preview of Chuck Palahniuk’s Comic Book Sequel | Playboy

Fight Club 2 Viral Campaign Will Reward Fans For "Mayhem" | Comicbook.com

I didn't read the book, but based on the movie it seems totally unnecessary to continue that story. But, the power of the almighty dollar is strong.

"Give us more money. We put Fight Club on it. You kids liked that movie, right?"

No ****ing thanks.

I don't know if anybody else took a peek at those first six pages, but Marla's apparently a...mother? Does she look like the kind of woman who'd bring a pregnancy to term? Ohhhhhkay. :slap

I read them when they popped up a few weeks or months ago, whichever. And, yea, it felt like it was trying to be The Omen or something.

I think the only way they could save face is if the baby ends up not being real and another manifestation of Jack's insanity. Like, he imagined Marla gave birth and the baby starts to represent his sickness again but the problem is, you just can't make that work like Tyler does. :lol People aren't taking orders from a guy that thinks he's a baby. So I'm pretty much out pending some truly genius, mind blowing plot-twist.

Back