Fett PF Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormshadow

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello there,

Well I have the Leia coming in & was thinking of adding the Fett to my collection.

So My question is How much should I expect to pay for him now? :slap

why not check out spacemans auction tracker, alternatively you could just look on e bay at current or recently ended auctions,
Think probably about $240

why not check out spacemans auction tracker, alternatively you could just look on e bay at current or recently ended auctions,
Think probably about $240

I was looking at your sig picture while reading this, and it made me laugh for some reason. Especially Goodman.

A better question might be, if a person buys the Boba Fett PF, how much custom work are they gonna have to do to make it look right? Isn't there something wrong with the sculpt on this one? Are the parts even still available to fix it (head sculpt)?

The helmet sculpt is not perfect but I don't think it necessarily needs custom work. The figure looks great even with that little inaccuracy.

True. Thus the figure is not as heavy as the other SW premium formats. For what it's worth, I don't have an issue with that at all. From the way it looks the material is perfect to me - I don't really care what's underneath... Well, if it comes down to plastic figures at least.

Sorry to bump this old thread, I figured it was better than to make a new one.

I've been on the SSC waitlist for about a month now, what are the chances of me still getting one so late? And is there any alternatives besides eBay?

Sorry to bump this old thread, I figured it was better than to make a new one.

I've been on the SSC waitlist for about a month now, what are the chances of me still getting one so late? And is there any alternatives besides eBay?

i think its all sold out at sideshow and has been for some time, you can get it at ebay for around 300 bucks more or less or try amazon.

Ol' Boba Fett is awesome on display...especially when he has company! :rock :rock

001-4.jpg

awesome pics guys. Thanks alot:rolleyes::lol I've heard alot of bad things about the helmet and the clear tube on his arm, but he looks perfect to me.

awesome pics guys. Thanks alot:rolleyes::lol I've heard alot of bad things about the helmet and the clear tube on his arm, but he looks perfect to me.

It seems that the tubes on the arm do tend to kink. It is, however, easy to fix. Some simple picture hanging wire carefully threaded through the tubing will remove the kink, and make it look even better.

i still don´t get why so many freaks pick on poor boba
every time my friends see him they awe
sure its plastic , but its such an iconic caracter so well done that´s not over possed like others.
i love it ( and got it 2 years ago for $190)

Back