Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics dude. I almost forgot the joy of seeing such sights of the Feroze EU in your brief absence.:1-1:

For some reason,this one makes me giggle every time I see it-
door2.jpg

something about have a fist shaken in someone's face speaks volumes:wink1:

These dioramas are absolutely astonishing. I wish I still lived in the UK if only for the chance to come over and doll out! Terrific work.

Best,
Nathan

Re: Feroze13's 1/6 Jabba's Palace Dio

Nathan, the dio parts were built for Jabba's palace, great to haul them out again. Here's Dengar using pieces of the set as his homestead.:wink1:

den.jpg

dhouse.jpg

dengdew3.jpg

denstable.jpg

dengastride.jpg

Feroze,

Dengar's digs are incredibly cool. Love to see the imaginary come to life and your cool Alien crossover! Perhaps facehuggers are the Brown Recluse of the Star Wars universe....

Working on an Ishi Tib sculpt that might well belong in your twisted menagerie. Pics soon!

N

ahhhh man.... thats was a great few days eh?

love these shots, love em... glad to see some sand... chuffin gets everywhere...

Stairwell1.jpg

dhouse.jpg

Feroze,

Dengar's digs are incredibly cool. Love to see the imaginary come to life and your cool Alien crossover! Perhaps facehuggers are the Brown Recluse of the Star Wars universe....

Working on an Ishi Tib sculpt that might well belong in your twisted menagerie. Pics soon!

N

Very excited to see an Ishi Tib join the party! Especially a party that Feroze shoots! Way to make my favorite bounty hunter look amazing!
Cheers my man!

Cheers guys! it's really has been an age and I missed it.
Getting back to the nitty gritty of making more buildings and putting together new Enaud-Corp weapons and sculpts.
Really want to put together a McQuarrie/John Barry inspired Tatooine vista.Will be making this happen asap.Meanwhile on the desk..

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:
Really want to put together a McQuarrie/John Barry inspired Tatooine vista.Will be making this happen asap.Meanwhile on the desk..

02.jpg

:drool............to both the statement & picture.

and on the McQuarrie/John Barry mention................i've always wanted to see an anime sw movie of these two masters visions......heavy on mcq.....even if it were a short. that would be incredibly ****ing awesome.

Back