Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feroze13's 1/6 pics and customs

Pretty SWEET!!!

What Luke head is that? Can I see more of his head sculpt? AWESOME!!

Cheers Darth_IMpoor!

@Brin, cheers mate. It's the standard glassy eyed, pouty lipped, monkey faced, jedi luke, albeit with a repainted mug :)

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!

Awesome mate,just awesome.
What amazing talent and eye for lighting.

there are 2 pics here that just floored me....i got goosebumps when i seen them.
Congrats on what most fans would love to see made for their collection.

bib99.jpg

just wondering..............is this the same stairway that leia (as boushh) came down?..........or is there another entryway that had the wind chimes she ran into?

bib99.jpg

just wondering..............is this the same stairway that leia (as boushh) came down?..........or is there another entryway that had the wind chimes she ran into?

No, it's smaller generic arch, haven't got round to that section yet..may well do:)

rearranging the smaller pieces of the palace to make new spaces. Hours of fun.:wink1:

Cheers Glennfett:)

kalfasgraphic.jpg

takeel.jpg

k2.jpg

kalfasmnv.jpg

kallywood.jpg

nose.jpg

worm.jpg

TAKEEL! Don't EAT THAT Chestbuster! :O

"totally nauseous"? Then you have lit it well! :)

But I doubt it.... ;)

Just stunning!!! I dont know what to comment on first!! Its all so amazing...

I love the wee stories and the little rooms and the lighting and the mood and the chuffin vibe Mary! Its just outstanding and in my opinion the best and most versatile and creative dio I have ever seen on these boards.. and I know its not gonna stop which fills my trousers with joy :)

i want to shrink myself down to 1/6th scale and go run amok in feroze's jabba palace................:yess:

Back