Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feroze13's 1/6 pics and customs

Battlesuitopenflat.jpg

Bob.......:monkey2

Getting back to the SW theme, just for fun, Bossk's day off.

bosskslut2.jpg

Last edited:

Cheers Wong-Gar! You have great taste buddy! :wink1:

SANDIES

sand1.jpg

sand4.jpg

sand2.jpg

I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...

darthsolo.jpg

benclose.jpg

ben.jpg

darthben.jpg

darth.jpg

darthclose.jpg

Where are you? you shed dwelling tranny? go ichat STAT!!!

Your far too artistic Feroze and you should be banned immediately for making us all look like 2 yr old dribbling babies.

you mean autistic, you bloody genius.

Velken Tezeri Skiff guard helm

DSC_0034.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss4.jpg

Last edited:

The Vader throwdown with the crazy old wizard pics gave me a chill - wunnerful, wunnerful! Where can I get those awesome light-up sabers?

And seeing everyone working on Jabba's villainous minions is really eroding my willpower. I've been trying to hold off on those bastiches until I wrapped up my current crop of Cantina drunkards, but Jabba is where it's at for me, and everyone looks like they're having such fun - I wanna play, too!!

Ahh Feroze, yesterday was a great day mate. Scouring the globe for skiff guard bits and bouncing ideas off each other. I now plan on doing all 4 of the human skiff guards. You got me all fired up to do them, bastard. :)

The first one I am doing is tne totally random, useless, pathetic, invisible, 3 shots of screen time "Mercenary Pilot". He is such a nobody that he doesnt have a proper name. However, he is on the 2nd skiff which means he has to be done.

Ow Feroze, Velken's lid is looking great so far.

This has been one of the most greatest threads on SSF. I really dig the artistry going on with these pics, just all around top-shelf stuff.:clap

I know if I was an intergalactic bounty hunter, that's how I'd spend my day off too.

cheers!

@Chris, can't wait to see the Merc!! (I know I don't need to say this, but ..)These guys are essential!!!
They're the background heavies we're shoving to the fore!
They're the bread and butter of Jabba's workforce, the mighty snot in his frog based pudding! The long suffering scumbags who serve the mighty porcine gutbag, while sweltering under the scorching twin suns!LONG LIVE THE SKIFF GUARDS !!!:wink1:

@die, wow man! that's awesome, thanks so much!!:)

Last edited:

Great stuff you big hairy goat... helm is lookin fine... gonna be very nice..... git

Get real Babs. A jawa wouldn't touch it with yours.
Meanwhile...

CLONEWAR PHASE III PRELUDE

rg1.jpg

codyrg8.jpg

guns-1.jpg

Codyend.jpg

RG00.jpg

clone2.jpg

clone.jpg

rg001.jpg

codyend2.jpg

repgun13.jpg