FENG's Studio: The Professional - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright someone raised questions in regards to the length of the neck...

The pictures shown just samples of the sculpt fully painted up... the finished sculpt will require neck connector. Neck will be shortened and predrilled to fit HT/Dragon/TTL etc...

do you mind me asking how much uscmhicks for the sculpt painted and p&p

PM sent Xeno

I really must have one of these :D i really cant afford it after buying the durden set but i must have it :D

Damn I'm excited about this! Feng kicks ass. I can't belive I have sn amazing Tyler Durdan, Travis Bickle and Leon on the way! I never thought I'd have figures of those.

I hear the professional killer pants from that set dies not work on the TrueType but everything else is fine. Anyone have ideas fir good pants? What about the body? A skinny Tt is probably best for Reno right?

I've just received my Prof. Killer set & it does have the plant. Next will be Spencer's fantastic Matilda.

However, the shoes gotta go. I've got a leather set that are dead on. Just need to be distressed. Will use a HT Narrow shoulder body. The slim is just to slim.

Now just need a good Gary Oldman. Any suggestions?

which shoes are you using are they DID?

also i think the heroic set comes with a brown coat are you dying it?

Last edited:
Amazing likeness!!! Perfect headsculpt :google:google

ap_F23_20091222011030280.jpg

https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/feng-studio/article?mid=4519&prev=-1&next=4507

Gatack, I honestly have no idea the brand. they were from Old Joe Infirmary, brown leather, black laces. I may swap out the jacket for one made by Project Are from Good Stuff to Go. Other than that, that's it.

Oh wait. The knife on his L side isn't a knife but a handgun in the film.

I want to use the other head I'm getting for a Crimson Rivers version of Reno. I plan to use it in my office. We carry his line of eyeglasses. Currently have an autographed photo up in the shop as well.

Try New Line Miniatures for some shoes that should be super close. I nearly use there stuff exclusively for most builds.

Yeah, my Father loves Leon & I've loved the underrated Crimson Rivers films. So hey, Dad's well worth it. Had a few health scares lately & makes me realize that friends & chicks come & go but family is there for the long haul.

Yep , this will be my second Reno figure too. I used shoes you can find on ebay and I plan to use them again. I already have the dragon sculpt painted up by Les on my first figure so with this I'm either going to put him in the swat gear from the end of the movie or maybe make another without the coat sat on a chair with the table.

Heres my near complete stansfield sculpt... someone is probably sculpting a head but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say anything yet.. :monkey3

stansfield.jpg

Oh man, Reno is gonna need hes own thread. I've got the Hubert head on my original Crimson Rivers, then a re sculpted one I did for Empire of the Wolves.

The SWAT outfit will look great!

any body got any pics with the body swap I would love to see how it looks on a true type with this head sculpt.

Back