FENG's Studio: The Professional - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind sharing what shirt, and were it's from?

And to the people using the heroic pants. How do they look on the narrow truetype? They look to be cut so that they sit on top of the boots from the heroic figure. Which would then make them too short once paired with regular shoes.

Here's the shirt:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390141555503&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The Heroic pants are not short enough on the slim; can't speak to the narrow.

-Ron

got my head in and he is awesome! unfortunately i will be selling him. got to stop getting multiple characters! anyways. one member might be taking this but if it falls through and someone out there wants this. hes ready to go. just PM me

Amazingly the pants have always been the hardest thing for me with making a Leon figure. The ones that looked right were usually from dagon figures so wouldn't fit on the waist and all the hot toys pants were simply way to long.

Guy's I'm telling you I wouldn't waste money on a new shirt. either white or black. You're going to be dealing with the neck seam problem either way. All you need to do is fold under the turtleneck of the Heroic one it will sit right at where the seam between the neck and the adapter sits. transforming it from a turtleneck to something petty close to screen accurate.

Case is all done. thanks for the tips on the shipping labels mudshark. jut have to apply the vinyl print outs to the milk and the milk is done. neck is shaved fitted onto the body. Looks amazing.

All i need the few random jewlery clasps i orderd to try and fix up his vest a bit. Hope they work :(

I know this is a lot of updates without pics but I'm so close now i'd rather just post pics for the grand finale. Should be middle of the week I hope.

by the way the plant I found is good, quality is high end scale it pretty good. accuracy wise its closer to the real thing than the Heroic one though the pot might be a bit oversized instead of undersized now. regardless it looks almost real which was my main concern so Im happy with it.

... another post... If anyone's just piecing together and needs the Heroic glasses or plant or shoes that I did not use let me know and I'll let them go for pretty cheap. just PM me.

Glad you're feeling better and back to work on your Leon project, Ray. :)

Unfortunately, I had too much to do the past couple of weeks and still haven't had a chance to post pics from the movie, but it sounds like you've already got things sorted out, anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your work, and especially interested to see how you've modded the stock vest. At the moment it's the one thing I find most problematic in terms of accuracy. :(

I've been trying to make an accurate Leon for so long now. If there is the odd thing wrong here and there I'm not too bothered though , as long as I have captured the feel and basic look of the character whilst also having it look realistic I'm happy enough.

Thanks Mudshark can't wait to see your work! I was having trouble figuring out just what those labels were on his case but since you said shipping labels I found some old ones that had the worn out look. printed them on thin paper stuck them on with white glue and then dipped my finger in water and sort of scraped at them in places to get the rubbed off look. It sounds a lot more crude than it is actually the end result is pretty convincing I promise :)

uscmhicks that's how I feel too, there ae a few things Im going to have to let slide but all in all its going to be very close. the major difference will be a few missing guns and as Mudshark said, the vest.

While I'm not going to attempt the lace up at the back or modding the knife holster into a gun holster, I'm going to be adding a new clasp system in the front and a few rings and studs in a couple places as well as a bullet belt on the left breast side.

I don't think there was ever any images released of the outfit Reno wore , if there was its hidden because after searcing for leon stuff on the internet for years I've never seen any :lol which is a shame. I'd love to see a load of photos of all the movie clothing.
Ah well. I've always wondered if Luc Besson ever thought of making a sequel with Matilda. I remember reading her say she'd do it.

Then again it could suck and I wouldn't want " Leon " to have a crappy sequel , just wouldn't seem right.

I can't wait to see this head. I need to take some good shots of the dragon sculpt Les painted up for me , it looks alive. He did an amazing job with it. I'd love to send this sculpt to him.

Got the sculpt today , awesome work by Feng. This is probably a stupid question but is the front of the neck supposed to be flat , it actually looks fine , its just that I've never seen that on a sculpt before and the paint is pefect in that area so I presume thats how its supposed to be and its not been flattened.
As much as I hate to I've decided I'm gonna have to sell this though and stick with my Les repaint which I love anyway , I can't afford to make another figure at the minute. It will be up in the for sale section now.

EDIT :

Oh by the way , no customs fees for once !.:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:lol

Last edited:
If you look at the rim of the neck from the bottom it's not completely round. Theres two very small triangular parts towards the front. I think its normal because his adams apple seems to be sticking out whilst the rest slightly dips in.

EDIT : Decided I'm gonna keep this and sell something else. I can't let it go. :monkey2 :lol

Last edited:
The "triangles" are the cords in his neck. Once they disappear into a collar they'll look natural. The prototype photo seemed to have an adapter encased in the bottom, and the cords just blended away. Feng cut the bottom edge flat so it will align flush with an adapter, and the front edge now has little triangular bumps where the cords are. But it's all good. :D

I finished him and then twisted his head and it popped off and screwed up the glasses got messed so I have to redo his lenses dammit. I just thank God the head was not damaged when it hit the floor. This is a tough head! So now I'm gonna glue the head to the adapter and new lenses and I'll get pics up. It was such a fleeting sense of excitement/completion but could have been a disaster so I'm happy all things considered.

sale fell thru. so if anyone missed this head. i have him ready to go! just PM me. im selling him for what i paid xeno for.

and yeah lets see some pics!

I was thinking tonight of getting some pics up I've had sone health issues and have been busy with work everything turned out perfect with Leon though I'm really, really happy with it.

I managed to buy mine from uscmhicks :banana

Thanks buddy :D

Cant wait to see pics Ray

Back