FENG's Studio: The Professional - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing!!! Just received my Leon today i just love it, definately the best likeness Feng has done so far i think!!!

Thank you so much Tay cant believe you sold this :confused:

:banana

Thank you so much Tay cant believe you sold this :confused:

:banana

Honestly mate I prefer my Dragon paint up by Les as awesome as this is. I was debating sending this head to him but I'm completely happy with the job Les has done for me so I thought it would have been best to sell this to someone who wanted it more. I need to take some real photos of the figure Les has made possible one day. What an awesome job he did.

Great photos Ray , he looks bad ass. :rock

Fair enough then bud thats cool, i just cant stop looking at Fengs its just incredible i just love it!

Don't have time to finish this bash so I'm selling my head if anyone is interested pm me. Cost + shipping.

I bought it :yess:
and I gotta say guys, I cannot stop looking at it!
Once I've kit bashed the figure, I'll post a pic!!!!!

Hey all!

I realize this thread is a tad old now, but I just came across it and was wondering how I could get my hands on the Feng Studio Leon Professional head for my own kitbash. I did a search online and only found a website that was all in Chinese, so I have no idea how everyone is getting their Feng Studios heads. Is there a U.S. seller or at least an English website? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Collector 49 was selling his not that long ago I seen.

It may be gone by now so you might want to send him a pm see if it's still available.

The guy to contact regarding Feng heads is a member called Xenoviper, he acts as a selling agent for Feng on here but I am pretty certain that he will have no Leon's left

Leon is sold out long time ago. So best would be to look around for people who might have one.

And FENG doesn't offer unpainted head.

Collector 49 was selling his not that long ago I seen.

It may be gone by now so you might want to send him a pm see if it's still available.

The guy to contact regarding Feng heads is a member called Xenoviper, he acts as a selling agent for Feng on here but I am pretty certain that he will have no Leon's left

Teddy,

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm hoping I can still come across that Leon Feng head somehow. I've recently PMed Xenoviper and still waitng for a reply, so I'll try Collector 49 as you suggested just in case. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this!

MARLO

Sorry to bump up an old thread but I've got a FENG Leon head painted by Feng himself.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks

Back