FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP)

Thanks for all the comments, folks :cool: :bow

That pic in the bushes is unreal!
Really great custom piece.
I just showed my mom your room, she hates your collection, but loves your furniture.....ohhh mom;)

I'm plannin' on taking some more outdoor shots, its fun to photograph!...
that's funny...my mom thinks the same thing :lol

Love your style - not all that small stuff !

I got a extra HCG endoskull polished and numbered - if you feel your missing it - you got every skull produced except for this :)
Thanks!
I love your collection too...PM sent :D

A new shot of the raptor in the jungles of Isla Nublar...

rap.jpg

The spitter bust will be here soon :banana

very nice piece!

if i would see that in the bushes i would shaite my pants.

Hola Señor!

como as estado? espero que todo este bien.

gracias, capitan :cool:

Todo bien..nada mas un poco ocupado con el trabajo !
Todavia interesado en el mumak ?:naughty

gracias, capitan :cool:

Todo bien..nada mas un poco ocupado con el trabajo !
Todavia interesado en el mumak ?:naughty

claro que si conpadre! esa piesa no se me escapa.:D

mi esposa me lo va acomprar cuando me porte bien.:naughty

me mandas un pm con el precio para desirle.( si le das un precio chingon alamejor me lo conpra mas rapido.):naughty:D:monkey3:p

I think its time to move the bed elsewhere... if it were me I'd have this fear of blundering around a 4am and doing thousands of dollars worth of damage :lol

Stellar collection though... so many grails :drool

me mandas un pm con el precio para desirle.( si le das un precio chingon alamejor me lo conpra mas rapido.):naughty:D:monkey3:p

oh my lord fellas........a lot more of us can understand spanish than you think ;)

K onda Malisioso? Ya va ser el dia de los Padres, Suerte....:D

oh my lord fellas........a lot more of us can understand spanish than you think ;)

hola azurepred! :wave

K onda Malisioso? Ya va ser el dia de los Padres, Suerte....:D

staggie stag how you doing mang? hope all is well in stag land. gracias amigo este es mi primer dia de los padres in cuatro anos que paso con mis hijos y esposa.

Wow nice collection

should rename the thread FelMar's Super-High-End collection! :p

absolutely mind-blowing collection, man!

Thanks guys :)

I think its time to move the bed elsewhere... if it were me I'd have this fear of blundering around a 4am and doing thousands of dollars worth of damage :lol

Stellar collection though... so many grails :drool

You're right..I need a room for just collectibles and a separate place to sleep :lol

staggie stag how you doing mang? hope all is well in stag land. gracias amigo este es mi primer dia de los padres in cuatro anos que paso con mis hijos y esposa.

wow..no sabia que estas casado y tienes niños ! :google
Feliz dia, Miguel :rock

Thanks guys :)

You're right..I need a room for just collectibles and a separate place to sleep :lol

wow..no sabia que estas casado y tienes niños ! :google
Feliz dia, Miguel :rock

gracias Felipe. :duff

:wave yes Sr. going on 7 years now and have three little malice's running around and tearing up the house. :lol

Congrats mister :bunnydanc

:lol

well keep the collectibles safe and secure from the little ones...esp. the RWOS :lecture :D

Congrats mister :bunnydanc

:lol

well keep the collectibles safe and secure from the little ones...esp. the RWOS :lecture :D

actually they are pretty good about my collectibles, ounce in a while when i'm dusting off my stuff, i let them touch them and help. so they know not to touch when i'm not around. the one a got to keep an eye on is my 2 year old baby girl, she likes getting up close and personal when i have the display case doors open. especially my alien and pred. stuff:lol

also my sister & brother in law just had a baby boy and that little punk keeps looking at my sauron, lurtz and my hybrid chestburster.:mad: i'll brake that little dudes hands if something happens to one of my pieces.:mad::D:monkey3:lol

awsome raptor bust :rock , was wondering if you could tell me what your lifesize alien is made from as im torn between that or or the new HCG one, got to admit yours looks the better stance but i read somewhere it was made from latex that could fall apart ?

actually they are pretty good about my collectibles, ounce in a while when i'm dusting off my stuff, i let them touch them and help. so they know not to touch when i'm not around. the one a got to keep an eye on is my 2 year old baby girl, she likes getting up close and personal when i have the display case doors open. especially my alien and pred. stuff:lol

also my sister & brother in law just had a baby boy and that little punk keeps looking at my sauron, lurtz and my hybrid chestburster.:mad: i'll brake that little dudes hands if something happens to one of my pieces.:mad::D:lol

:rotfl

:lecture

awsome raptor bust , was wondering if you could tell me what your lifesize alien is made from as im torn between that or or the new HCG one, got to admit yours looks the better stance but i read somewhere it was made from latex that could fall apart ?

Thanks, raider :)

Actually, the majority of the alien is made of foam with some plastic accessories and chrome teeth :D
Theres one in a store (Hollywood) its been there for years and still looks great! Congrats on whatever you decide to get :cool:

Amazing collection, but do you ever get the feeling you are being watched while sleeping?

Back