FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Props & Collectibles (LOTR/SW/AVP/T2/JP/300)

Here's a few shots of the new Predator Mask Prop Replica-

2248375504_a651550650_o.jpg

2248377522_db6c2c3b26_o.jpg

This thing is wicked !

Nice job Sideshow and ADI :rock

I'm late to this show but thanks for the pics and wow man u got some awesome pieces including your latest beauty.:rock

Just read your initial post and this could be me.Just started collecting and going to take on LOTR but seeing yours a part of me is saying yes sir and another no no no..... :monkey5
Next ill be telling myself."Leave now and never come back" :D

I'm late to this show but thanks for the pics and wow man u got some awesome pieces including your latest beauty.:rock

Just read your initial post and this could be me.Just started collecting and going to take on LOTR but seeing yours a part of me is saying yes sir and another no no no..... :monkey5
Next ill be telling myself."Leave now and never come back" :D

:D

Its a nice transition...go for it! :cool:

Oh man, the life-size Alien & Predator take the cake!!!

Awesome stuff man!!! :rock

luuuuurveeeee ur collection dude!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!:rotfl

awesome collection :rock

seriously though, i don't know how much sleep i'd be getting in a bedroom like that... waaay too distracting

It was tough sleeping the first few nights...but then you just see the alien and predator as your roommates :D

Dude. Your room looks like a freaking museum! I'm going to guess that you are quite nimble and agile too cos i would be hard pressed not to bump into something after waking up in the morning. :D

WOW!!!!!!!!

I think you should get an award for having the coolest collection EVER!!!!!

LOVED the Jurassic park pieces and 1:1 prop replicas.

Just flicking through your pics again :google and noticed u have plenty i would like to get :D I just received Lurtz but would love to pick up some of the older stuff like The Morgul Lord and The Ringwraith on Stead.

Besides LOTR i was thinking of having a second display based on other flicks including Kong vs V-Rex.Was thinking of ordering that from Weta just wondering is it as good as it appears?

Last edited:

Dude. Your room looks like a freaking museum! I'm going to guess that you are quite nimble and agile too cos i would be hard pressed not to bump into something after waking up in the morning. :D

:)
yea...I haven't bumped into anything yet, haha

WOW!!!!!!!!

I think you should get an award for having the coolest collection EVER!!!!!

LOVED the Jurassic park pieces and 1:1 prop replicas.

Thanks! I doubt its the coolest though...tons of other sweet collections here!
I can't wait to see some of the big JP stuff sideshow will release :rock

Just flicking through your pics again and noticed u have plenty i would like to get I just received Lurtz but would love to pick up some of the older stuff like The Morgul Lord and The Ringwraith on Stead.

Besides LOTR i was thinking of having a second display based on other flicks including Kong vs V-Rex.Was thinking of ordering that from Weta just wondering is it as good as it appears?

Try and get those other LOTR pieces...they are all stunning! esp. Ringwraith on Steed :cool
The kong vs. v-rex is awesome...its a big piece and the detail/paints are well done. The piece is very affordable too...you can get it for under $150 on ebaY.

Thanks Felmar.:) Yeah hope to get those two LOTR pieces somewhere along the way.

Unfortunately living so far away from the US etc shipping costs for Kong even on ebay will cost me more than the actual item itself.

Last edited:

What kit is that JP T-Rex (not the bust). Is it still available ?

Great Collection !

Here's a few shots of the new Predator Mask Prop Replica-

2248375504_a651550650_o.jpg

2248377522_db6c2c3b26_o.jpg

This thing is wicked !

Nice job Sideshow and ADI :rock

looks like Wolf had a few drinks before "cleaning up"

great scrore bro! (I wouldn't expect anything less)

:monkey5:monkey5 can I be your friend for a couple of hours??? :monkey5:monkey5 how does that happy dance go???:chew:banana:elefant:taz:blissy:ted

Thanks Felmar. Yeah hope to get those two LOTR pieces somewhere along the way.

Unfortunately living so far away from the US etc shipping costs for Kong even on ebay will cost me more than the actual item itself.

no prob :)

ohhh...just noticed you are in AUS !
yea, shipping is really expensive :monkey1
If you can get it within your borders...go for it :rock

What kit is that JP T-Rex (not the bust). Is it still available ?

Great Collection !

Thanks!
I'm actually not quite sure what kit its from...I bought it on ebaY many months ago...good question, maybe I should find out :lol

looks like Wolf had a few drinks before "cleaning up"

great scrore bro! (I wouldn't expect anything less)

:rotfl
yea...he took some of the Nicaraguan rum!
Thanks, Neehar :D

can I be your friend for a couple of hours??? how does that happy dance go???

hehe...sure :chew

Hey Fel looking at your collection again i think it is most likely one of if not my fav:cool: at this early stage of my collecting as i seem to have similar tastes and would love to even have half of what youve got.:D

Any chance of more pics esp Kong,Predator Maq and the LOTR Morgul Lord and Ringwraith on Stead. Would be greatly appreciated mate.Keep up the nice work:)

Last edited:

Hey Fel looking at your collection again i think it is most likely one of if not my fav:cool: at this early stage of my collecting as i seem to have similar tastes and would love to even have half of what youve got.:D

Any chance of more pics esp Kong,Predator Maq and the LOTR Morgul Lord and Ringwraith on Stead. Would be greatly appreciated mate.Keep up the nice work:)

sure...I'll take some more pics tomorrow and post them :cool:

really dont know what to say can we get some more pics of the alien please

An update with pics of the T-800...

This thing is awesome...the likeness is insane! Love the light-up feature...you can even see part of the endo teeth from the side :rock

2333263183_c326b07933_o.jpg

2333266615_8e9615dca6_o.jpg

2333258725_1ed794fda2_o.jpg

Its still available from Sideshow...don't wait too long...I'm guessing it will be gone very soon!

Back