FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP)

Yo! what's up Tony :wave

:lol
I thought you were already getting a pred from magee ?
I wish I could get a life-size raptor :drool

i already got it long ago man ;)............but i wouldnt mind another one :monkey3 yurs has a different paint app than mine :wacky............you know you want that raptor :lol

Thanks, fellas :duff

Damn that's gotta be brutal if you wake up fast from a nightmare only to have Pred & Alien in your face. :horror

Awesome collection dude :rock
It hasn't happened...yet :lol

i already got it long ago man ;)............but i wouldnt mind another one :monkey3 yurs has a different paint app than mine :wacky............you know you want that raptor :lol
Wowzers...you want to have 2 life-size preds?
I'm not too crazy about the 1:1 raptor that studio oxmox makes..
don't think theres anything else out there :dunno

FelMars collection = true awesomeness!

Thanks...
but your Collection is equally awesome too :rock

A small update...

I bought a new black pedestal for the Iron Man bust...

so I transferred him between the endo and pred props..

I had the original Sideshow predator bust on the blackjack table...

Its about time he gets properly displayed :lol

room.jpg

:drool Felmar, I don't even know what to say? What do the ladies think? Also where is that Alien from? Custom I take it? Anyway you have an immaculate collection man...really great stuff.

:drool Felmar, I don't even know what to say? What do the ladies think? Also where is that Alien from? Custom I take it? Anyway you have an immaculate collection man...really great stuff.

Thanks, Deak! cheers :duff
Some ladies like it...others not so much :lol
The alien is a custom..I believe the artist still makes them.

I managed to make room for the Venom bust, Predator bust and newly acquired exclusive predator maquette :banana

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 41 !

A few shots-

colll9.jpg

colll7.jpg

Had to shuffle around a few items...but it worked out !

So many high end stuff. Is it safe to put the busts and statues on the pedestal?

Its pretty safe for the most part...
sometimes the bases are a little larger than the top of the pedestal...
This was the case for both the predator bust and maquette..
but I used a square piece of black marble to increase the size and allow the maquette to rest securely.
The pedestal's are also quite strong and sturdy!

Thanks, Greatwall :)

I am speecless man...god damn it I wish my wife would let me aquire life size pieces...

I LOVE this piece it is AWESOME!! :drool , I dont have any Predators yet and all the good ones are all gone as well :( hopefully one day I will be able to get a predator...

FelMar you do have a truelly AWESOME collection:rock

Daaaamn Felipe, BAD ASS collection man!!!!

I LOVE this piece it is AWESOME!! , I dont have any Predators yet and all the good ones are all gone as well hopefully one day I will be able to get a predator...

FelMar you do have a truelly AWESOME collection

Thanks, zimbo :cool:
I'm sure you'll get some awesome predator collectilbes in the near future :joy

Daaaamn Felipe, BAD ASS collection man!!!!

Thanks, Isaac :duff
any additions to your crazy predator collection ?

Honestly, you have too many big pieces and it's starting to look like crap. I would suggest.. ahem.. sending most of those pieces to me. That way you could cut down on all the clutter. I'll pm you a list of all the stuff I want.. er.. I mean that you should get rid of and then you can send it out. You pay the shipping cost too. It's part of the cleansing process. Trust me. This is win/win. For me. And I guess you.. iunno. :lol

Honestly, you have too many big pieces and it's starting to look like crap. I would suggest.. ahem.. sending most of those pieces to me. That way you could cut down on all the clutter. I'll pm you a list of all the stuff I want.. er.. I mean that you should get rid of and then you can send it out. You pay the shipping cost too. It's part of the cleansing process. Trust me. This is win/win. For me. And I guess you.. iunno. :lol

:lol
I do agree...its getting really cramped. It takes away from giving each piece the needed space it needs :lecture
This will have to do until I get a separate room or something.

You want me to pay for the shipping too ?? :D

Back