Feedback/suggestions for some projects. Certificate display, Arnold, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
ArnoldProject.jpg

So what do you think re: the text in the above picture?

T3andCetificates.jpg

The autographed pictures are going to be displayed near the TX bust.

Border.jpg

The certificates? Text in picture.

SulacoDeckTile.jpg

Not sure how to display the tile? On the wall, or should I place the 1:4 Aliens Queen bust on it?

I think any custom 1:6 Arnie will look much better compared to that statue. I would put borders around the certificates. The tile would be pretty cool as a base...perhaps you should contruct a cube pedestal thats lit from the inside, put the tile on top of the cube and then the bust on top of that. You'll get a super cool light/shadow casting on the bust that way, and one badass alien setup.

I think any custom 1:6 Arnie will look much better compared to that statue. I would put borders around the certificates. The tile would be pretty cool as a base...perhaps you should contruct a cube pedestal thats lit from the inside, put the tile on top of the cube and then the bust on top of that. You'll get a super cool light/shadow casting on the bust that way, and one badass alien setup.

Thanks. Actually, I may just put the 12" McFarlane Arnold on that base for the time being. I really like the tile/light/cube idea! Thank you! Blue LEDs. :)

I agree with Furious1, I know you have some Mad Skills Oneye, The Terminator will look great with the changes you have in store and it would be one of a kind when your done.

P.S. Marines don't sniff and cry they Spit Vinegar and Piss Napalm,:D Just Funnin ya

I don't think the dutch body will work for a termine arnold! THe saturday biker set doesn't fit at all on the body it's way to tight! I WIll go for an ace body or a buffed true type!

Just so you know I look forward to seeing your thread updated. Love the mix of statues and 1:1 stuff. If you are looking to get rid of that statue I would love to start my Terminator collection with it. My old Horizon model is lonely.

Just so you know I look forward to seeing your thread updated. Love the mix of statues and 1:1 stuff. If you are looking to get rid of that statue I would love to start my Terminator collection with it. My old Horizon model is lonely.

PM me your address. I'm keeping the base, but the "Arnold" is yours.

Back