FEAST! =must see for B-Horror fans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, for all the love Feast is getting here, it was only alright for me. Something worth watching, but definitely not one to add to the collection. Very derivative of films like Night of the Living Dead, Attack on Precinct 13, and Dog Soldiers. Not much new here, although there's plenty of gross factor. There are parts I enjoyed, but as mentioned, the camera work gets really old and annoying really fast.

I suspect I'm going to enjoy Slither quite a bit more, but I'm a big fan of Nathan Fillion.

Slither kicks major ass too!
seemed to have a MUCH bigger budget than Feast.

its a good time to be a horror fan. :monkey1

Just finished watching Slither... kicked major ass! And I had no idea Nathan Fillion was in it!

I do believe that I love both Feast and Slither equally, but for different reasons. But both these movies are must sees!!!

I saw slither a while back and loved it....Only heard about Feast from the web adverts when I have been on the net....But, ordered a copy from amazon...Now, I will wait a week or so for it to get downunder! But, from what you guys are saying, I won't be disappointed..

Slither was far better on my rate-o-meter, just a lot more fun. But worms and zombies and Malcolm Reynolds...you just can't go wrong.

I agree it had some attractive features, but the brutality and twistedness of Feast won it a lot of points for me. Also I watched the Project Greenlight and had a lot of interest in seeing the final product.

Slither is in my que and I'll put Feast in it tonight. I hope it's as good as you are saying.

Back