Favourite Figure?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the amount of 1:6 figures and enviroments I have I wish I had room for the 1/4. I would have to agree with Creecher with the Creature from the Black Lagoon and Blackbeard as being two of my favorites, both of which I have never opened. :(

NEVER opened?! how could you not open it! when I recieve mine to first hing i do is rip it out of the box!(being very careful tho) even if you put it back in later Id still take it out.

Creecher, no Outer Limits in your faves?? :p
Picking one favorite...very hard. Off the top of my head I'd probably pick the CSM [awesome suit and headsculpt] or the Invisible Man [great accessories and outfit, no headsculpt to disappoint]. Of course, these could change at any moment as I peruse my collection.

Hmm...not sure why my pic does not come up all the time.

Anyway BD, thank for the comments. I have spent a lot of time on my display.

Last edited:
I'll have to go with my 1/4 scale Buffy. Oh, wait.. we don't HAVE one of those, do we, hmmm??? :banghead :mwaha

So I guess I'll have to go with Graduation Day Buffy, and every thing else is tied for 2nd place! :joy

i think my favorite is the 1/6 Barnes from the Platoon line -- face sculpt is dead on, love the way the facial scarring came out & the accessories are great too -- love the cigarette pack in the helmet band -- he's just a great looking figure -- i rotate my display every so often & never seem to take him out.

The Creature hands down is my ultimate favorite.I'm still in awe that they were able to pull that one off,and with a sculpt that is better than most resin kits I've seen and I've seen a lot! Fritz is still a favorite,as is Murder Legendre,wich is still one of the best Lugosi lliknesses I've ever seen.

When the Ape prototypes were shown, I would have said that Dr. Zaius would be my hands down favorite. However having all the production line stuff, I would have to say that Cornelius is my favorite 1/6 figure.

To me, Mat Falls NAILED the first film's version of McDowall's Cornelius.
:mexwave

Back