Media Favorite Video Game Intros

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Post your Top 3 Favorite Video Game Intros

"Take this! DIE!" :lol ole willy nilly lobbing grenades everywhere. The first gaming spawn killer.

The voice acting in RE was always SyFy channel worthy :lol.

This all reminds me, the intro to Resident Evil Outbreak is fantastic:

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The voice acting in RE was always SyFy channel worthy :lol.
4 actually had some good voices, but due to the script it's hit or miss despite that being the point :lol same with 5, with a worse script since you can't laugh at it intentionally. And then 6 changed up Leon and Ada's, so that's a negative there, and even then, the voice acting wasn't that good.

That might be the point of a lot of Capcom games actually :lol Devil May Cry mostly due to its RE roots.

I feel like 6 tried to be cinematic way too hard all around, and that's why we got such a bad game.

Forgot all about Outbreak. Excellent soundtrack that seamlessly blends the events within that video.

The ones that stick out to me the most...

NOTHING beats this music. Mega Man 3 was my favorite of the series, but 2 had the best intro without a doubt.

A classic long-box Playstation game I never hear much about, but was one of my favorite games growing up and one of the first mech games I remember.

And I still get goosebumps from this music.

Now I have to post my three... memories...

And a bonus one:

And this is not the intro video... but I have to share it. Awesomeness. The guys that did the cutscenes in MUA should make a superhero animated movie.

I'll admit that I didn't finish RE6. I thoroughly enjoyed RE5 and, to a lesser extent, RE4, but what I played of 6 was unimpressive.
And that's fine, 6 is bad. I might pick it up because it's so dirt cheap at this point that I want it for my collection...

I changed the title of the thread. Been having a blast with Hotline Miami. While the game doesn't really have an intro, it does have one heck of a trailer.

This one was one of my first favorite and still humm the song till this day..

Back