Favorite Star Wars Character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Character

• Total voters

BDarin73

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So I was wondering who everyone's favorite character in the Star Wars and thought it would be fun and interesting to find out.

I put some of the more obvious choices in the poll and if yours isn't listed let us know who it is.

I'll start off, mine is Obi-Wan, he's one of the few characters in all 6 movies, he fights all of the Sith lords in the movies except the Emperor, he's a Jedi and a strong unwavering presence in the saga, he is a rock of stability in the films.

Boba Fett

(with his original voice of course!!!!!!!!)

Yoda. From the time I saw him in ESB and wondered how in the world this little guy could be such a great Jedi to the time I saw him kick butt, kung-fu light saber style, in AOTC he's always facinated me.

Had to go with Solo, if only because when I was a kid, I REALLY wanted to be Solo (and then Jones, but that's for another thread :D)...so smug and cool...a bit of a jerk, but ultimately a hero under that tough exterior. Loved how he did things his way...and let's face it, he had a cool outfit! It was a close-call though, because like most, I also always loved the Fett man too...but more for his ultra-cool costume and the mystery surrounding the character...less as my 'favorite SW character'...

It used to be Fett but after seeing him as a kid in Clones it kind of took the mystery away so now my favorite is Vader.

Mace Windu. I've always thought he was awesome, a bad ass with an awesome lightsaber, who marched to his own beat IMO but could still fit in with the council and be a very respected wise member.

I liked Mace as a character in the books alot better then the on-screen Mace. he was character that should have been fleshed out alot more in the PT films.

pixletwin said:
I liked Mace as a character in the books alot better then the on-screen Mace. he was character that should have been fleshed out alot more in the PT films.
I think that's one of the things I like about him, there's the air of the unknown about him. I forgot about Dooku before, I think he may tie Mace as far as my favorite. To me Dooku makes being Sith look cool.

The idea of Mace never bothered me but I could just never get into Samuel L Jackson in Star Wars. Any time I saw him for awhile in a scene it pulled me out of the story for a bit, I assume because of the characters he's portrayed in other films like Pulp Fiction, very un-Jedi like.

I had to vote for Darth Vader because that entrance through the blasted doorway on the Tantive IV is still my ultimate geek-out memory.

A close second would be Han (ANH/ESB) or Lando (ESB)--- love the scoundrel and I agree with Ford that Han should have died in ROTJ.

I never really felt that the PT fleshed out the characters enough to have a favorite but obviously Ewan's Obi would be number one with Liam's Qui-Gon a close second.

Vader. It's always been Vader ever since I saw his first entrance in ANH back in '77.

Han Solo of course. Here's 10 reasons why.

Top reasons why I like Han better than Luke / Anakin

10. Han never kissed his sister

9. Solo never, ever, ever went into Toshi Station to pick up power converters

8. All of Han's hands were actually Han's

7. Han navigated an asteroid field, Luke couldn't navigate trees on Dagobah

6. Han isn't a little short to be a stormtroooper

5. Sidekick Chewbacca or sidekick Jar Jar?

4. His nickname isn't 'Annie'

3. When Han fixes ships its harrowing and interesting, not silly

2. If you want, Solo can arrange for you to kiss a Wookiee

1. SOLO FIRES FIRST!

Batty said:
Vader. It's always been Vader ever since I saw his first entrance in ANH back in '77.

Is there an echo in here?

Hello?

Hello?
Hello?
Hello?

BDarin73 said:
The idea of Mace never bothered me but I could just never get into Samuel L Jackson in Star Wars. Any time I saw him for awhile in a scene it pulled me out of the story for a bit, I assume because of the characters he's portrayed in other films like Pulp Fiction, very un-Jedi like.
Yeah, Samuel L. Jackson plays Samuel L. Jackson in every movie he's in. The fact he managed to do it in Star Wars was impressive. His line "This party's over" was very un-Star Wars.

Back