Favorite Robo-chicks you would like to see

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aztech toys made her as part of their Silent Screamers line... it was a stylized 8" version and left much to be desired. I'd love to see a 1/6 version of her :rock

that was SS2, Aztech had become mezco by then... I like the fig, but i'd be up for a nice realistic statue.. kind of like the proto sideshow auctioned off...

Ah, wasn't sure if they had made the switch yet... didn't think to add it was the 2nd series. Too bad they never continued past the first 2, I really liked (most of) the figures.

I'd really like a Gally/Alita from GUNNM/Battle Angel. One of the few figures that if Medicom made I'd probably buy.

BAA_1_cover.jpg

This was my choice as well....pretty much the only Robo Chick I would really buy...

LOL... Here are some pics of a 1:6 "Maria 2K Robot" I made back in '99:

082199c.jpg

082199d.jpg

082799a.jpg

"He has your photoreceptors..."​

:peace

-Jim

N° 1 on my list: the Metropolis (by lack of a real name called) MARIA robot!
Closely followed by my all time n°1 female heroine: NAOMI ARMITAGE - an third-generation android from Takuya Sato's Anime.
Tima from the Metoroporisu Anime would be nice.
Even if replicant's are a special case, I feel they fit perfectly in this thread. Where, if not here? I definitely want a RACHAEL from Blade Runner.
Also, her Korean counterpart Cyon form NATURAL CITY is an option.
Neon Genesis Evangelion's REI AYANMI which again is more some kind of construct than a cyborg or robot, I already have. Medicom was kind enough to make several versions of her.
Otherwise, there's the usual suspects, like TX 3, Major Kusanagi, ... I love androids, robots, cyborgs, ... so, there's quite a few I'd buy, if they are either design wise appealing, or have a strong presents in the movie/Anime/book.

UFA! Thanks for the lesson guys! It's been a real long time since I've actually watched the movie. Time to get the DVD I think!
Back in the days, UFA was also the name of the German national film company: Universum Film AG. Maybe that's got something to do with the robot's name. I'm not sure but Friz Lang emigrated to the US, and I don't think it was because he was all to happy with his situation as a film maker in Germany.

Back