Faux-Bronze/ multiple items pre-order hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battletroll

The Teasing Troll
Reaction score
Did any of you experience the same thing as me during the faux-bronze pre-order?

I checked more than one of the faux-bronze statues and came as far as the screen where I could confirm my order. While pressing that blue button I suddenly got a message that item #...... was not available and that I needed to uncheck that first. :rotfl of course in that case you can NEVER be in time anymore to place an order :sick

Attempt #2 for the waitlist, another error: "Your order contains items that are both in the EU and US warehouse. Please remove item #..... (I believe it mentioned #900096, which is Thor)"

What's up with that!?
As I understand it, the only reason I don't have any of the faux-bronzes I wanted is because one of the selected pieces is shipping from the US warehouse. If that is the case, it didn't say so in any of the product descriptions.

Is this correct, and can this be improved for future pre-order occasions?
If it's like this I know better than to try to order multiple items during a pre-order. Which ***** if you like 2 pieces equally.

i ordered daredevil ONLY. breezed through the log-in and order screen, and they were gone already. the ordering had absolutely no delays. people that got DD must have had a t-1 line or greater, or were located near the west coast. oh well, such is a collector's life. :lol

i ordered daredevil ONLY. breezed through the log-in and order screen, and they were gone already. the ordering had absolutely no delays. people that got DD must have had a t-1 line or greater, or were located near the west coast. oh well, such is a collector's life. :lol

I just have standard time warner high speed.

You do know the Sideshow servers are located in NJ right? :D

...and there "online store" servers are located in the UK I believe... that is why the times on the emails are listed in GMT!

is ss afraid that california is going to tumble into the sea? :lol

No... it is called Hosting... my company does not have it's web servers on site either. Most companies don't unless they are large.

there's a difference between having them on site, having them across the country and in another country across the atlantic. they couldn't find hosting in the silicon capital of the world? california is a big state, so i have to believe having their servers that far away was by design, that's all.

Yes ditto, I was like "Huh" and then scrambling with my mouse to get back and re-select before i knew it I was on the wait list.... So MAD, I was at work with a T-3 line none the less...

Back