Faux Bronze JP Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow will probably just use the lack of sales on this faux bronze thing as an excuse to kill the JP license entirely.

(Yes, I am a cynic)

I just can't get into the JP or Dinosauria licenses. The sculpts are awesome, but I feel like they missed the dinosaur craze by like 15 years.

Maybe it's just me. I was tempted by this when I first saw it in the NL, but I passed. Not enough money, plus it ships immediately.

Sideshow will probably just use the lack of sales on this faux bronze thing as an excuse to kill the JP license entirely.

(Yes, I am a cynic)

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at this point. I just don't get the regular edition released with a poor paint scheme coupled with a faux bronze. If it were me, I would have used a film accurate paint job, or just released the faux bronze. One or the other. It seems like the creative licensing used with the sharpie spots were the death knell.

I just can't get into the JP or Dinosauria licenses. The sculpts are awesome, but I feel like they missed the dinosaur craze by like 15 years.

Maybe it's just me. I was tempted by this when I first saw it in the NL, but I passed. Not enough money, plus it ships immediately.

that's a good point. Not too many dionsaur things lately. Although when it hits again, these may be the ones to have... just not the FB version :monkey3

Back