Faux Bronze Dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi GG :wave

Yeah I think you're right. Being the only FB is what made Eagle v Fell Beast a bit special, and I was one day going to try and get hold of it. Now if they do all of them, it'll still be awesome, but not quite the same uniqueness.

But no doubt about it, these will still sell with that sort of ed. size :lol

Hi GG :wave

Yeah I think you're right. Being the only FB is what made Eagle v Fell Beast a bit special, and I was one day going to try and get hold of it. Now if they do all of them, it'll still be awesome, but not quite the same uniqueness.

But no doubt about it, these will still sell with that sort of ed. size :lol

In all honesty I have no problem with them doing more and I don't think it will effect the specialness but only if they do ones that would suit the treatment, which of coarse they won't :monkey4

But your right about them selling out, there are enough ES whores out there to do that :lol

But your right about them selling out, there are enough ES whores out there to do that :lol

1906986hump2.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not sure if all the dios really would look that good in FB treatment. Some of them only have the impact because of the paint. I got converted from waitlist for a FB Eagles vs. Fell Beast dio. I really liked the painted one I already had, despite the very low edition on the FB version. I turned it down.

The SS/W busts would have been ideal for FB treatment, as well as all their plaques (a la "Escape Off the Road").

I guess if they actually follow through with the FB for all dios, I will sit back and watch. And only get those I think would benefit from the treatment (if any).

I'd definitely go after the Balrog diorama. The scene/scenes with the 'rog were my favorite of the trilogy.

I'd definitely go after the Balrog diorama. The scene/scenes with the 'rog were my favorite of the trilogy.

I don't think I could be considered a definate for this, but I would be open-minded to see if the FB was able to correct the glaring problems I have with the piece.

Then again, I already have a FB Rog/Gandalf ...

FauxBronze002.jpg

FauxBronze003.jpg

FauxBronze009.jpg

... and Meeting plaque

FauxBronze013.jpg

:angelsmil

Not sure if all the dios really would look that good in FB treatment. Some of them only have the impact because of the paint. I got converted from waitlist for a FB Eagles vs. Fell Beast dio. I really liked the painted one I already had, despite the very low edition on the FB version. I turned it down.

The SS/W busts would have been ideal for FB treatment, as well as all their plaques (a la "Escape Off the Road").

I guess if they actually follow through with the FB for all dios, I will sit back and watch. And only get those I think would benefit from the treatment (if any).

While the Balrog dio. might give it a run for the money, I don't see any FB dio. being better than the fell beast/eagle. I have both the colour and FB versions.....and much prefer the FB.

Im sad to say that this seems like a bad way to just pump out more items (as previously mentioned to also stir excitement with low edition numbers) and squeeze as much money as possible out of collectors. Phah!

I don't think I could be considered a definate for this, but I would be open-minded to see if the FB was able to correct the glaring problems I have with the piece.

Then again, I already have a FB Rog/Gandalf ...

FauxBronze002.jpg

FauxBronze003.jpg

FauxBronze009.jpg

... and Meeting plaque

FauxBronze013.jpg

:angelsmil

those are amazing :horror

did you do them yourself?

Yessim. :angelsmil

I have done a few for board members as well, my own little commission work. :lol

Back