Fantastic Mr. Fox Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how you can still tell it's a Wes Anderson movie even though it's animated.

Looks great. This is going to be a massive failure in theaters though.

I love how you can still tell it's a Wes Anderson movie even though it's animated.

:lecture I agree with both of you.

This isn't the animation that people have become used to. I think the stop-motion animation looks great and definitely suites this story and Wes Anderson's style.

The trailer reminds me of a videotape I used to have when I was a kid. It was the story of the Little Duckling and a second one about 2 mice, one from the country and one from the city. It was stop-motion or claymation or something like that. Pretty similar as I recall, especially with the backdrops and such. I used to watch that video like it was the only thing that existed, 2 or 3 times a day or so :lol

Looks fantastic!!! I've been waiting for this trailer for a fantastically long time !! thanx banny!

I think I just might sport my Fantastic Mr. Fox tie today. :D

LOL!! ME TOO!!

Does anybody know the official website of this movie?!
I know it's on the tie...but I'm to lazy to look for it since it's still packed in my luggage!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

I think I just might sport my Fantastic Mr. Fox tie today. :D

IMG_0156-1.jpg

Back