Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was able to watch it up until Superman's resurrection...

gYSjGDx.gif

But that's the best part! :monkey2

Order of the Phoenix was the one where Umbridge took over Hogwarts, right? I liked that one too. My favorite will always be Half-Blood Prince.

I just rewatched Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows 1&2. I used to think Deathly Hallows pt. 2 was my favorite, but for some reason I didn’t really like it this time - except for the part where Voldemort goes to Hogwarts to recruit wizards and his army laughs at all his jokes. :lol

I remember liking Goblet of Fire too. I really need to take a day or two and marathon them again.

What's wrong with Order of the Phoenix? I thought that one was great.

It had some great scenes but my main problem with that movie is that it's running time is so bloated and parts are just bored-to-the-core dull. If it's running time were half an hour/45 minutes shorter, It'd be much better. And Umbridge... Umbridge just... urgggghhhh.

Chamber of Secrets is my favorite.

bro... dont ask him, just dont ask him lol

:lol :lol :lol

i remember the first movie's ending was kinda reminiscent of suicide squad.

black poo flying everywhere.

I'm really looking forward to this film. I really enjoyed the first. The HP universe is one of my favorites, so I'm always up for another trip there.

I'm not really 'in the know' with the Harry Potter universe - I've seen the movies and that's it, but I'm excited for this movie. I loved the last film as well. I really like where this series is headed.

Back