fan choice diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Like sideshow done with the star wars EU 12" figure, wouldn't it be cool if sideshow released a poll of 8 character fights & the collector could get to vote which one got made.

You could made even have a open suggestion box to see which face-off made the final 8 poll

Is this a feasible idea?

That sounds pretty fair. Let Martin do his stuff with some of our suggestions. I still feel like the "owe" us one for the whole Spidey vs Venom bustorama. :D

Thor Vs Loki, DD Vs Bullseye and Surfer Vs Thanos pretty much lead the popularity poll at this point as far as characters that just beg to be done and are not repeats. I would hope people don't vote for Spidey, Hulk and Wolverine pieces for a while but those characters are just too popular.

yeah something like every newsletter member gets allowed to suggest ONE diorama & the top 8 suggestion gets opened to the public for a final vote for the winner

Bad pic, but you get the idea!!

SSvsThanosposter.jpg

To coincide with the upcoming Fantastic Four 2, I'd like them to release a comic book version of Reed Richards Vs Dr Doom.

They're classic Marvel arch enemies IMO and would be perfect for the VS diorama line.

Back