Family Guy - Balrog fight reference

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still one of the best shows on TV. There is almost always a SW or LOTR reference per show.

Darth Loki said:
Still one of the best shows on TV. There is almost always a SW or LOTR reference per show.

Yeah, I loved those scenes..... Or what about the training sequence from Rocky IV that they did with Brian? Hilarious!! :lol

That's one of the best elements of Family guy is the way it mixes in elements of pop culture and without being disrepectful, makes a great laughing moment out of it. I remember seeing the Brain Rocky Training scene and laughing my ass off because I didn't even expect that, and that's the other element is the show constantly throws the unexpected at you.

Great stuff. A buddy of mine here in L.A. has been an animator on Family Guy for a long time now. He's always telling me how much fun it is to work on the show. Great to know the people making this stuff are just as big a bunch of geeks about it as we are!

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I loved those scenes..... Or what about the training sequence from Rocky IV that they did with Brian? Hilarious!! :lol

Oh wow, I have been searching for what they were parodying in that scene(obviously not searching enough). Thanks for the info! I never saw Rocky 3 through 5, only the first two and the recent 'Rocky Balboa'.

KAOSINLA said:
Is that spanish for gasoline???:lol Glad you enjoyed the clips!!!

I once put KASOLINA in my low rider..... didn't work all that well....

Turns out it was Corona and Dos Equis with a splash of Jose Cuervo.... Ripoff if you ask me... Car ran like crap for a month!! :lol :rotfl :lol

Back