FAMCON 2013 Soldier Story Exclusive!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAMCON is committed to serving as the only show of its kind on the west coast that will include vendors, distributors, companies and also feature several sculptors, painters, customizers and artists from the industry and 1/6 community. This show is presented by collectors for collectors and is very pleased to announce our sponsors Cal-tek will be offering an exclusive for the event that will only be available at the show. FAMCON 1/6 figure and Model convention will be held on May 25th & 26th at Frank & Son collectible show which spans over 65,000 square feet with over 350 dealers and is known around the world. For over 20 years Frank & Son’s has been the premier weekly collectible show in the U.S. From comic books, anime, gaming and toy collectibles to sports, celebrity and movie memorabilia – if you can’t find it anywhere else it will be here. Centrally located to Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and Ventura Counties off the 60 freeway in the City of Industry, CA – Frank & Son’s is sure to have something for everyone. Frank & Son has recently expanded their show by creating a 20,000 square foot exhibit hall, where FAMCON will be held, parking and admission is free for all attendees. If you are interested in a booth or artist space, Vendor booths are still available for Famcon please reserve your booth soon as possible because space is filling up fast.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/FamconFigureAndModelConvention?ref=hl
Website
https://www.frankandsonshow.net/

Last edited:
I really like this figure and gear, I am having a hard time getting used to modern helmets, but regardless of my little issue, this is a great looking fig.

Isn't that the same headsculpt as their most recent CIA figure?

Looks cool. I will appreciate if any mate here willing to help get one and ship to Singapore, pls kindly let me know.

Cheers

Looks cool. I will appreciate if any mate here willing to help get one and ship to Singapore, pls kindly let me know.

Cheers

This will also be an exclusive to the 2013 Hobby Expo in China, you might have better luck with some of the Chinese sellers.
I have a feeling that there will be a few of these to go around.

I personally only want the jacket, BDU trousers, boots, body armor, and the webgear with pouches. I like the Scar H, but I can wait.

Back