Statue Factory Entertainment DC Comics Motion Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Interesting, but I'm not completely sold on him. I thought the Joker Statue was a definite buy but the face sculpt doesn't really grab me.

DC Comics - Green Lantern Showcase #22 Premium Motion Statue
FAC10130.jpg

DC Comics - Birth of the Joker Premium Motion Statue
FAC10128.jpg

DC Comics - Superman Action Comics #1 Premium Motion Statue
FAC10129.jpg

These could be really cool, but the bobbliness and the lack of detail makes them less interesting. Probably aimed at the same clientele that buy bobbleheads.

Ugh. No thanks.
They've captured 'key' moments in DC history in statue form before and did it right the first time. I've got the 'Flash of Two Worlds' statue and it'd be hard to top that.

These ones? Impossible.

How big are these? The detail on them (according to the pics) are definitely lacking. Just curious though about more info.

I have no issue with the simplicity of the sculpts, if the point is to make 3D versions of very famous 2D artwork. However, I would then expect the poses, colors, etc to match perfectly.

I have no issue with the simplicity of the sculpts, if the point is to make 3D versions of very famous (and OLD and undetailed) 2D artwork. However, I would then expect the poses, colors, etc to match perfectly.

Thing is, calling them "premium" statues is likely going to add dollars to the cost that aren't worth it.

I have no issue with the simplicity of the sculpts, if the point is to make 3D versions of very famous (and OLD and undetailed) 2D artwork. However, I would then expect the poses, colors, etc to match perfectly.

I'd agree with you on two of them but the Joker piece is supposed to mimic this
batman-thekillingjoke33.jpg

Not exactly a low detail sequence.

At $80 a pop, that's equivalent if a Batman Black and White Statue these days, not really top dollar.

Not "top dollar", no, but I think my point still stands....

I've gotten Hallmark ornaments for a fraction of the cost with greater detail than these.

Back