• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S/T HT Blade & Abigail Price Lowered!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's that time again, narrowing down the collection, so here's what's up for sale this week.

Due to a lot of people only wanting Blade, I've decided to split up the two figures.

-Hot Toys Blade II Blade 1/6 Figure Asking $450 shipped TRADED
-Figure is in mint condition, nothing broken, has been displayed in a glass display case away from sunlight in a smoke and pet free home
-Comes with original box (No Brown Mailer Box)
-Comes with all accessories EXCEPT:
-Extra jacket
-Closed fist hands
-Extra sword handle

-Hot Toys Blade Trinity Abigail Whistler 1/6 Figure $110 shipped TRADED

-Figure is in mint condition, except for broken elbow (see below), has been displayed in a glass display case away from sunlight in a smoke and pet free home
-Comes with all accessories
-The only problem is that the left arm is broken at the elbow (It was like that when I bought it brand new)

OR $520 SHIPPED FOR BOTH

I'm willing to trade also, here are some figures I'm looking for, but open to other offers.
-HT Iron Man MK IV FOUND
-HT Iron Man MK VI FOUND
-HT Iron Man War Machine
-HT Iron Man MK III Battle Damaged FOUND
-HT Appleseed Deunan & Briarios
-HT Dark Knight
-HT Dark Knight DX
-HT Predator 2

I can compensate with cash if your end is higher in value then mine.

Paypal accepted only. Please add 3% or mark as gift. As you all know I've sold, bought and traded multiple times on here. If you need feedback reference, just let me know.

DSC03396.jpg

Last edited:
Re: F/S HT Blade & Abigail

Great set and great chance for someone to snatch them both up.

Do you have weapons tucked inside blade's coat there?

Anyway, best of luck selling. If I didn't have them I'd be buying these now :D

Great set and great chance for someone to snatch them both up.

Do you have weapons tucked inside blade's coat there?

Anyway, best of luck selling. If I didn't have them I'd be buying these now :D

Thanks bro, yeah blade has the shoulder harness with the two handguns underneath the coat. :rotfl

-Hot Toys Blade Trinity Abigail Whistler 1/6 Figure
-Figure is in mint condition, nothing broken, has been displayed in a glass display case away from sunlight in a smoke and pet free home
-Comes with all accessories
-The only problem is that the left arm is broken at the elbow (It was like that when I bought it brand new)

Interested in both, but your said mint nothing broken, then say left arm broken at elbow? Which is it?

just watched blade 2 today again . love that flick. bump

Still have them wow. At any rate, are you interested in trading Blade for the IM Mark IV SDCC? Or just the regular Mark IV? Lmk :wave

Got your PM and replied brother :rock

Did you buy that Mark IV from a fellow Freak for $260? I was hunting for ya & just saw the thread and it was gone immediately :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back