• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S SS Blade VS Dracula REG, SS Green Scar VS Silver Savage exclusive Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamesmaster86

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first sale on here :wave however I've dealt with a few of you and have good feedback. 100% positive fb on ebay under username jongray86.

I have for sale a SS Blade VS Dracula Regular edition statue. It's in perfect condition a apart from the plastic sword that's stuck into the stairs has a clean break. I'm confident it will be virtually unnoticeable when repaired, and considering the delicacy of the rest of the statue it's a fantastic piece. Light up feature works perfectly as you can see in the pics below. Art box is in good shape apart from the glue drying on one edge. I don't have the shipping box unfortunately, but can find something suitable and well fitting if you opt for shipping. £200 + shipping

In addition I have a SS Green Scar VS Silver Savage Exclusive DIO. There is some minor damage to silvers arms that is completely hidden when the piece is put together. Comes complete with both boxes. PICS to COME

Payment via Paypal so add 3% to cover the fees.
Collection from the Cambridge area or I can ship but it will be at cost and to the UK and EU only.

PM me for more info.

image (4).jpegimage (5).jpegimage (8).jpegimage (9).jpeg

Last edited:
Re: SS Blade VS Dracula REG £200

Really no takers for this? I'm happy to repair the sword myself, just to show how easy a fix it is...

Re: F/S SS Blade VS Dracula REG

Thread edited to remove Pre Order.

Please see the Forum Rules, Pre Orders cannot be sold on this Forum. IN HAND items only please.

Many thanks.
x

Back