• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S my entire Hot toys Aliens and T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Freaks,

Due to my wedding this year I am selling off my entire HT Aliens collection and my T800 Endo.
I must stress that this is a VERY reluctant sale because I love this collection and hate to see it go :crying

All figures have been on display and are in excellent condition unless stated otherwise. They will all come with their boxes - however I will not be dis-assembleing them for shipping. They will be sent in secure packaging but complete/built.

Prices do not include shipping, but I only price to ship - not to make more money on the item.
I accept Paypal - but buyer MUST pay the fees!!!

If these do not sell I will be putting them on ebay soon.

I am open to sensible offers - but guys, please make sure they are sensible as the word "no" often offends!

*HICKS - Very hard to get hold of now (unless you are willing to spend a rediculous amount on ebay) asking £210

*Vasquez - £170

*Apone - £170

*Hudson - £170

*Drake - £150

*Ripley and power loader (a couple of the power cables on the back of the loader were snapped off during a house move. All of the cables are there, they just need gluing back on. Price to reflect this) - £200

* Alien warrior re-paint version - £150

And then there is the HT T800 Endo (clean version)- £250

Thanks for looking guys,
Smally.

Arrgg i brought a power loader off ebay at the beginning of the week for £225 :slap anyway goodluck with your sales (their good prices) and the wedding :peace

I'd rather stay single than sell my stuff. Good luck on your sales.

Back