• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: M60E3, HT Joker parts, Billy Sole gloved hands.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Here's what I have for sale:

First off is a pair of gloved hands from the Billy Sole figure. I am asking for $12.00 shipped for them from boardies in the U.S.A. They include the Hot Toys wrist pegs inside the gloved hands.

DSC02864.jpg

Next up is a lot of the 1st version Joker figure parts from Hot Toys. It includes a deck of cards in a small white bag, two knives, one pistol, the "clown mask" from the bank robbery, and the Joker's checkered socks. The Joker shoes have already been sold to a board member here! and two pairs of purple gloved hands from the DC Direct Joker 13" figure. I am asking for $25.00 "shipped" for the lot for boardies inside the U.S.A.: *** THIS JOKER LOT IS NOW SOLD AS OF 3/07/11! ***

DSC02867.jpg

Next, I am selling a Hot Toys 1st version Joker purple coat with the red "satin" lining inside it. I am asking for $20.00 shipped from boardies inside the U.S.A. for it.: *** THIS JOKER COAT IS NOW SOLD AS OF 3/7/11! ***

DSC02858.jpg

Finally, I am selling a boxed 1/6 scale M60E3 machine gun made by Playkid. It comes sealed in its box with an ammo band. It would go great for a custom figure of Mac from Predator! I am asking for $25.00 "shipped" for it from boardies inside the U.S.A. *** THIS GUN IS NOW SOLD AS OF 3/07/11! ***

M60E3picture2.jpg

I will accept Paypal "gift" payments only. Please send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks for checking out my stuff. I might be adding to the list soon.

There are some items I am looking for in a trade for this stuff, if you have it, and want to trade with me, please let me know. I am looking for:

1.) One Sideshow Toys 1/6 scale LOTR figure stand
2.) Hot Toys "battle-damaged" T-800 first movie Terminator head sculpt with the bloody left eye.
3.) Hot Toys T-800 first movie Terminator muscular body

Thanks! :wave

[B]AS OF 03/07/11 EVERYTHING IN MY THREAD HAS NOW BEEN SOLD EXCEPT THE PAIR OF GLOVED HANDS FROM THE HOT TOYS BILLY SOLE FIGURE. THOSE GLOVED HANDS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. [/B]

Last edited:
BUMP!

I am willing to part out the Joker gear lot for anyone out there that needs something, but not everything. Just send me a PM, and let's talk about it.

Thanks! :wave

As of today every item has now been sold EXCEPT for the Billy Sole gloved hands. The gloved hands are still available for $12.00 shipped for boardies inside the U.S.A. Thanks! :wave

BUMP! The Billy Sole gloved hands are still available for $12.00 shipped from boardies inside the U.S.A.

BUMP! Again....! :wave

The Billy Sole gloved hands are still available for $12.00 shipped from boardies inside the U.S.A.

MODs please lock up this thread for me. The Billy Sole hands are now sold. Thanks to everyone that bought something from me here! :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back