• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: LOTR Gandalf, Sam, Frodo, Boromir and Faramir 1/6 figures - Sideshow Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are now two figures left for sale or trade for the T1 T800 parts I need:

1.) Boromir - SS Exclusive Edition (only missing his vembraces and Elven cloak) he has everything else including the SS LOTR Boromir box.

2.) Frodo - SS Exclusive Edition. Everything included, along with his SS LOTR Frodo box.

Gandalf is now SOLD to rockit13! Thanks again Mikel! :wave

The HT T1 T800 parts I need that I would trade Boromir or Frodo for are:

1.) T800 boots
2.) T800 punk gray jacket with shoulder chain
3.) T800 black punk sleeveless t-shirt
4.) T800 HT muscle body
5.) T800 regular head sculpt

There's my 41st birthday...:happybday...BUMP! :)

Frodo, Sam and Boromir are still available for sale folks! :wave

Frodo and Sam's Sideshow LOTR figure stands have been sold/traded.

I am open to any and all offers! Please send me a PM and let's talk about it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Saturday....BUMP!

No one interested? Anyone....please? :pray:

I open to all offers and deals right now. :wave

Okay...since these 3 remaining figures are not selling....I will give it until about 9:00pm central time tonight for them to sell here. I've had them here for weeks now with little or no interest in them. If no offers have come in by 9:00pm central time tonight I will put Frodo, Sam and Boromir on eBay.

My final BUMP for this thread...:wave

Mods please LOCK UP or CLOSE this thread now. I've decided to move Frodo, Sam and Boromir over to eBay now. If anyone is interested in them, please check out my eBay auctions. My eBay user/seller ID is:

saintsfanmike1971

Many thanks to those who bought and/or traded with me in this thread! :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back