• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hot Toys Rambo 3 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been Spring Cleaning this week, and found the Hot Toys Rambo 3 I bought way back when (funny story -bought it a few years back before getting engaged, then was so focused on the planning, it got packed away in my storage closet and forgotten :) ). I don't really collect Rambo stuff any more, so he doesn't really fit into my collector profile anymore. Figured I would try to sell him and have money to put towards either 1989 HT Joker or the Hot Toys Bespin Luke coming out this summer.

After researching, the figure mint in box, seems to go for between 300 to 400 dollars. So, I figured I would offer him for a discount here before heading to eBay.

250.00 plus actual shipping costs. Would also be willing to work out a trade for the 1989 Joker that's released in Asia (I believe) and being released here soon. Thanks and LMK.

Sent PM response to first person who requested the figure. If that falls through, I will contact the next person. Thanks for the interest.

Back