• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 1/6 Hot toys armory minus batman, 1/4 endo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth V3teran

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale only no trades UK ONLY due to their size

all prices are shipped and include fee's i need all these gone ASAP

For sale only no trades uk only

Hot toys QS002 1/4 endoskeleton normal edition - £275 1 day only.

figure is complete with stand, box and shipper. Reason for pricing low, one of the fingers came off while i was boxing him during moving house, The finger is back on and has remained on so i don't know which one it is. They are very VERY fragile handle with care.

His joints are fine, they are not tight they move freely he can stand on his own as seen in the picture, his torso can flop forward when moving(this is just due to to the diecast in that area.LED eyes also work fine, Due to the engineering of this guy handle with care. awesome piece sad to see it need to go.

10848653_915866305091651_6453788576198088823_o.jpg

SOLD LIST

Hot toys armoury set - sold

Bill the butcher Dandy outfit wonderfully made by Tinela NOW includes rainman V2 sculpt -sold (does not include hat or boots)

Iminime Blondie - £sold

Hot toys Elder predator 2.0. No shipper but will be well packed -sold

Hot toys 1/4 TDKR Batman exclusive complete with shipper - £sold

Hot toys DX12 complete with shipper ,i have also modded him but only the gloves and only on the fisted hands the rest is all stock. Custom cape isn't included as i will be buying the armoury in due time - sold[/B][/B]

Hot toys Diecast mark 42 -soldfirst batch..he has a loose left arm the joint is not broken as see in the pics it just can't hold a crucifix style pose but does fine in repulsor and many other poses.

Iminime-Tuco complete and boxed -sold

Hot toys sideshow exclusive Light armour thor complete with shipper
sold shipped

Last edited:
Back