• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ezio head, iron man Mk vi parts, blade gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have for sale-

ezio head with the pony tail 125

Iron man Mk 6 torso does NOT have the chest plate or rear flap things. $150

Iron man Mk 6 right leg. Complete with thigh armor and foot $75

Iron man Mk 6 arm no hand with bicep armor $50

Blade sub machine gun $25

Also have a black costume spider-man 3 torso with costume and feet. Open to dealing it for the right trade or sale

Headplay MOS style Henry Cavill head. Comes in their spify box with neck joints. Will not fit the MOS ht body without customization as it has a built in neck and so does the mos torso, so two necks doesn't exactly work. But would be great on a TT body with like the Perseus armor or something to make an immortals custom. Or whatever else. Lol

Also have a handful of newer hot toys empty boxes, with more coming. The crow, GI joe, the Wolverine..Ect. Will provide more info when I can
Will provide pics if requested.

Open to offers on trades or money.

I'm new to the 1/6 hot toys stuff and these would be my first sales. Only asking what I have in them, less on some. If you have offers let me know. Only selling because these are extra. Open to trades for other parts of Mk armor especially neck joints and helmets, iron man boxes, blade 2 box and/or parts, 300 king leonidas parts, wolverine parts, Hawkeye parts. Open to others but those are the major ones.thanks for your time.

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpg

Can someone buy these so I can use the money to buy more stuff I need? Please ? Anyone...bueller?

maybe if the prices were a whole lot cheaper...someone would bite....but what you are asking for 3 pieces....is amuch if not more then some full complete Ironman figures...the math doesn't add up....i would give you 100 for all the iron man parts...but then i would still have to worry about everything else like the other arm and leg....not to mention the neck and headsculpt....i always say not gauge pricing based on what you see on ebay because it can be very deceiving when coming up with your own pricing for items you think will sell....the time for selling in parts, for this figure, has come and gone....if you don't have him in a full figure...he won't sell in pieces for the high prices...just throwing that out there...:-/

Thanks, and you may be correct. But I've looked at not only eBay but postings on here and other forums. Sure, it's gonna cost a bit. But this figure goes in the 400-700 hundred range every day. If u can't afford all that cash at once this is a way to spread that cost out.

As for the time for selling this figure having come and gone..I disagree. By that logic any figure not currently on release shouldn't be sold. No avengers, iron man 2, dark night, terminator, 300, blade, xmen origins, thor movie, aliens, Ect should sell. That were the case wouldn't be much to sell would there.

Anyway, as I said, I'm open to offers. And if u find them cheaper please let me know, and provide the link.

when i stated that the time had come and gone...i specifically meant selling it in pieces....sure you can sell the full figure...but selling it in pieces...well...good luck....:)

I've still got these. And more stuff. Extra Hawkeye arrow tips and gold up bow. Hawkeye head. Some empty boxes I have extras of. Open to trades as well.

Back