Extra C4 Art Prints Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to get a couple of these but with SDCC coming up and getting several items from that. I don't know.

IrishJedi said:
I dropped well into the 4-figures on artwork at C4. It was, by far, the majority of my budget for the show.

Wow. It's going to look like an art show at your house though. :rock

BTW, the following are all still available...

Tsuneo Sanda (16x23). $140 shipped (I'm thinking of picking up another of these myself, it's that awesome):
SandaC4-1.jpg

Steve Anderson (18x24). $57 shipped:
AndersonC4.jpg

Ken Phipps (24x36). $57 shipped:
PhippsC4.jpg

Dave Rabbitt (12x18). $25 shipped:
RabbittteC4.jpg

Robert Hendrickson (16x28). $52 shipped:
HendricksonC4.jpg

Howard Shum (13 x 19). $30 shipped:
ShumC4.jpg

Ken Steacy (12x18. NOTE: This is just for the amalgam print... in the middle, not the other 2). $45 shipped:
steacy.jpg

Scott Erwert (16x20). $45 shipped:
ErwertC4.jpg

Killian Plunkett (16x24). $68 shipped:
PlunkettC4.jpg

Cynthia Cummens Celebration III print (long since sold out) (13x18). $60 shipped:
C3Cummens.jpg

Prices adjusted. Because I need to recoup my money before SDCC, I am now covering shipping costs. That means many of the prints are available for cost or less!

Don't miss out!

Tsuneo Sanda (16x23). $130 shipped (I'm thinking of picking up another of these myself, it's that awesome):
SandaC4-1.jpg

Steve Anderson (18x24). $50 shipped:
AndersonC4.jpg

Dave Rabbitt (12x18). $20 shipped:
RabbittteC4.jpg

Robert Hendrickson (16x28). $40 shipped:
HendricksonC4.jpg

Howard Shum (13 x 19). $25 shipped:
ShumC4.jpg

Ken Phipps (18x24). $50 shipped.
PhippsC4.jpg

Ken Steacy (12x18. NOTE: This is just for the amalgam print... in the middle, not the other 2). $40 shipped:
steacy.jpg

Scott Erwert (16x20). $40 shipped:
ErwertC4.jpg

Killian Plunkett (16x24). $60 shipped:
PlunkettC4.jpg

Cynthia Cummens Celebration III print (long since sold out) (13x18). $55 shipped:
C3Cummens.jpg

I do not accept payment via Paypal, but will do either Money Orders or (even better) Google Checkout if you prefer to use credit card.

PM me with any questions (including the print #s, if you care about those).

Thanks!

Here are the other 3:

Dave Seeley "Rogue Leader" print (13x19). $100 shipped:
seeley_rogueLeader.jpg

Malcom Tween C4 print (18x12 lithograph). $60 shipped:
tween.jpg

Russell Walks "Thirty Years" poster (24x36). $50 shipped:
Trends07Final.jpg

Must resist buying more prints

I've dropped over a grand in artwork in the last month so I'm gonna have to pass on some great pieces. Still have to get 4 prints framed :monkey1

wow thats BS. How many did you get stuck with?
Well, the ones I updated with earlier today are what I have left (though 2-3 of them are not mine). I'm still about $500 or so in the hole personally. :( And I'd like to get that $$ back so I can have extra for SDCC and pay folks that I owe, like Abstract.

(And, trust me, you don't wanna know how much I spent total on my artwork and framing, etc). :google

Ohh I can imagine, I have about 4 or 5 left to get framed.

Back