Extend height on hot toys TTM22 slim body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus83

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to get the perfect bodies for some custom figures I am trying to build.

One character is 5'5 and the other is around 6'1 with long legs and thin arms, the true type slim seems to be the perfect fit for both characters as one is short and the other is tall but really lanky. Is there an easy way to extend the height of the legs on this body?

Is there a better body for a tall lanky/slim character, or a better body for a short character he's only 5'5, I'm thinking of getting a dx-07 Luke body for the short guy. Is that the best option?

Any help much appreciated.

I have longer thigh sections that give a quarter of inch increase in height. I can sell you some of those if you want.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ensions.html?highlight=robbiethepainter+thigh

Ankle pegs can be bought or made longer.
You can also lengthen the torso as long as there is a barbell ab joint on the figure in the same way as the pegs.

Cut the barbell in half.
Take a section of metal tubing that is the diameter of the cut section and slide it over the cut ends and glue in place.

Done.

Be aware that because of the longer section, there will be more leverage which can make the joint seem more loose.

BGsSdj9.jpg

Thanks for the help guys. This guy is too slim for the Jordan body, and he's not mega tall . It's Rodney Trotter from only fools and horses . The best UK Sitcom.

Back