Exploring putting together a Wonder Woman kitbash for the Mrs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stshammgod

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, my wife loves WW and I'd like to start putting together a 1/6 bash. I'd like it to stack up to the current Hot Toys quality, so any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a great base body, any research you guys could help would be great. I'm looking for a good outfit to repurpose and also a good solid head.

Do you guys have any thoughts on this at all?

What body do you think would work best? I'm leaning towards the Phicen seamless ones, but I'm not sure. Anyone have experience with these at all?

What about a good outfit? I've seen Barbies with WW outfits, etc.

I'm looking for a good generic WW head as well, not specifically Lynda Carter. Something near how she looks in the Alex Ross paintings.

Let's collaborate!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Re: Looking to bash a really nice Wonder Woman for the wife.

Yeah I saw that, thanks. I'm looking for opinions here, form vs. function, etc. I can't imagine I'll be putting it in a million poses, etc, so as long as it looks good in a few basic poses, I'm cool with it. I wanted to hear your experiences about different bodies and possibly what you guys feel is best suited for a WW custom.

Re: Looking to bash a really nice Wonder Woman for the wife.

You guys think this head could work if modified a bit? Below is a mockup.

whist_ww_zpseed95c23.jpg

I am using this
2ekf.jpg
pl-lb2013-18-466x178.jpg

I am making the breastplate, belt,tiara and bracelets out of metal, I re-rooted the hair, and made the costume.
I'm doing it for my metal project for class. I am braiding her lasso using metallic thread.

Aside from this I am making a shield (i hope) I won't be able to duplicate this though for anyone because the metal supplies are expensive for an anvil,ball ping hammer and forms, snips ets. Wonder woman seams to be ahuge over haul for anyone taking the helm so to speak for making her so good luck.

as far as non phicen bodies i would suggest using this head re-rooted. 16.jpg
this head will go on kumik, hot toys, etc.

Back